If you could have any superpower. What would it be? And how would you use it?

Most Helpful Guy

• The power to be able to transfer the current state of my mind backwards in time to any moment I desire. So my mind goes back into the body of my past self, and I can relive my life from then on. I'd use it to study for as long as I needed to get top grades in all my subjects, then win the lottery euromillions. Then, I'd invest it all into shares and keep going back and changing what I invested in when the share ends up being a failure. With all the money I can ever need, I'll help the world however I can and put some money towards the development of transhumanism.

I'd probably learn a few conversations off by heart and prank people by restarting the conversation and predicting what they'll say, win a few world wide poker games and such.

I would be able to watch films, TV shows and play video games etc (basically entertain myself) then go back and not do it, so they never take up any time. Then I'd be able to perfect each day.

I'd also commit a few crimes and quickly go back and not do it, just for the experience.

Anything else that comes to mind I guess.

• I'd also be able to get cures and inventions that come out and go back in time and release them to people earlier, and also learn how to use any weapon and martial arts.

• I'd go with the power of Duplication or to speed and reverse time.. what you just said. I could duplicate myself so one of me could go to school, the real me would secretly stay at home. And I'd use it to play pranks on people. I could also speed up time so that I don't have to wait like a whole 2 months for a movie to come out. I could just speed up time to watch the movie, and reverse time and tell my friends the whole thing, so when they watch it they think im a genius. I could even speed up time just so I could see whats coming on a test, and reverse so I know exactly what to study for. I would also use my power to stop people from being murdered and stuff. I might even not to have invisibility so I could spy on people and they wouldn't know im there. Or when someone is calling spirits I would scare the crap out of them by flipping stuff around. Basically just for fun :P

• All of those are awesome concepts! :)

What Guys Said 12

• I'd like to have the power to stop specific people from lying. I think that really is a power that needs to be handled carefully. I could use it for good by disarming chronic liars and forcing people to be honest to me (I do have the thick skin that I need to handle the truth). But I could also use it to cause WWIII.

• that's cool. I think people should stop lying in general. So people cannot resist to tell the truth. :) nice answer

• I would be able to fly

• I would love to have teleportation like night crawler and I would probably use it for bad sometimes because I want to just pop into someone's back seat of their car while driving and scare the crap outta them while wearing a costume lol

• I think shape shifting, like in the game prototype. I would be a bad guy, doing what ever I want like robbing banks, fighting hero's, killing them and consuming their powers

• Mind control.

• Power to read minds

• Time travel

• Power to control minds. I'd become a dictator.

• super speed, to get around

• to understand women

• Telepathy/telekinesis. The utility is out of this world. There's pretty much nothing you can't use that combination for.

• Never dying/resurrection? I'd amass power.

What Girls Said 7

• I would like to have the ability to become invisible at will. That way I could spy on people, listen to secret conversations, do stuff.

• Me too :) I've always wished I could turn invisible and scare my little brothers by opening and closing the door every few seconds. And I would really like to spy and see what my parents talk about.

• I'd be either a water bender, or like superman. Nuff said.
    static.comicvine.com/.../...7-2153081175-korra.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iCEx9LVacALuW.gif

• I'd love to have the ability to be invisible whenever I want. And the ability to read minds, though I'm not quite sure if it's a good idea. I'd also wish to have the ability to have control over the waters. I love to surf and it's really awesome if I could control the current!

• Fly, so I won't need plane tickets to travel. Lol. I have always fancied the idea of flying.

Or being invisible, will come in handy.

• Does it have to be just one?

• nope not really. If you could have ANY superpower. Not really specific :P

• Hmm... I'd like to have telekinesis, teleportation, and telepathy.

• Invisibility , so I can sneek on planes , go to award shows , etc.