When you go to the pool, what’s your record being into it without exiting?

Mine must’ve been 3 or 4 hrs I think

Most Helpful Girl

• I think mine was probably 3-4 hours as well. As a teenager I would go to my cousin's house every summer and live there for 3 months. When my cousin was busy working or going to summer school, I had nothing to do and would just swim in her swimming pool all day long and her pool was fairly big. The only time I'd leave the pool was when I wanted lunch or dinner.

What Girls Said 8

• I was in for about 4 hours the other day and got a super bad sunburn lol xD

• I've been in the pool with my niece and nephew for like 4 hours before and my body felt like jelly when I got out lol

• Probably like 4 hours. Unless it counts to like go out of the pool to do a cannonball or something then maybe like 2... yeah although I have a pool I kinda hate swimming

• Like 6 or 7

• Not the pool but we used to live in the lake come summer around here.

• Not long cause I can't swim

• 1-2hrs i guess

• Not more than maybe two or two and a half

What Guys Said 3

• I get bored at pools - 10 minutes

• Yeah about 4 hours too

• Last time I jumped into a pool was like 10 years ago. I tripped somehow and almost drowned. This all happened in like 10 seconds of me stepping in the pool.. never again