How not to be a bitch?

I saw a question on girlaskguys about this girl who asked if it was a good idea to sing to her boyfriend, took the video and sent it to all my friends on Facebook to laugh at her. I dont want to be a bitch though. Normally I am nice. How do I stop being so mean?

1|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a kid my mom told me there are three types of women; bitches, liars, and whores. So I guess you can either lie or sleep around? I don't know.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• We all have bad days just think about what and why you are doing things in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try to put yourself in their position and how you would want to be treated as such

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as being a bitch. That's just something men made up to hold womyn back.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be blunt, mind your own business, respect everyone, avoid drama, place the needs others before yourself, look for the bright side in everything, be still, and be quiet...

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds hard but I can try.

• Lol... try not to sound so downtrodden about attempting to be nice! I think you can do it and I'm pullin for ya!

• Thanks.

What Girls Said 1

• Imagine yourself in the other person's position before attempting to ridicule them.

0|0
    0|0