How many people have you blocked?

I only block people because they block me (apparently they can still comment on your questions if they block you), but most of them have been irrational losers of the male gender.. the total count being 21.

How about you? :D

0|0
16|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Zero , I used to retaliate those who block me but now unblocked all. Still abundant and wandering have blocked me without any reasons n interaction with them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• they cannot comment on your opinions if they blocked you, if you were aware that they had blocked you then perhaps they unblocked you to get a word in and then blocked again.

1|0
    0|0
  • None I don't do the blocking thing, in a way i'm too lazy and frankly I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked any

1|0
    0|0
  • None

It sucks when they block you but can still comment on your stuff. Then they comment one last thing and you can't respond

Then they're probably like "I sure showed that fucker"

1|1
    0|0
  • I have 13 basically they have had a negative impact on my time on site.

1|1
    0|0
  • Multiple sock puppets of @rescuesquader. Other than that, just a few - two women who were arguing with me at length and in full seriousness that I'm some kind of bigot for not being sexually attracted to transsexuals. One of them blocked herself (@LauraMarx), the other I blocked first (@cipher42) because she simply WOULD NOT let the subject go.

2|0
    1|0
    • I have noticed I've been blocked by @abundantlyrich. Not quite sure why though. I find myself wanting to upvote her comments pretty regularly but it's blocked.

• Show All
    • Pretty sure abundantlyrich has half of the website blocked lol

• I think abundantlyrich is abundantlystupid. Plenty of her comments are irrational to me. I always liked LauraMarx though. Too bad she's gone.

• Zero! I don't block people, people block me!

1|0
    0|0
  • A grand total of one.

1|1
    0|0
  • About 7 that blocked me and I simply returned the favor

1|0
    0|0
  • Thirteen...

2|0
    0|0
  • I have ten people blocked

1|0
    0|0
  • ⁿ0000000000ⁿ0000000000

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have blocked 4 users.

1|0
    0|0
  • me none. i have never done that yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish if you ask "How many people you have become friend with" instead of asking "How many people do you hate/block?"

0|1
    0|0
    • Why would I ask that question when I can plainly see how many followers people have when I go to their profile? It's a wasted question.

What Girls Said 16

• I never block people regardless of what they have to say I'll let them speak their peace.

But I've been blocked a couple
    times by others once to so the person could get the last word and others tines I don't even know the people but when I try to leave an answer or comment apparently I've been blocked.

Oh well...

1|0
    0|0
  • I blocked a couple of people because they blocked me first, very mature I know lol and that's like 4 people. I blocked like 10 when I first joined the site because they were perverts and wouldn't stop messaging me but they disappeared, so I guess they got banned?

1|1
    1|0
  • Right now I think there's three on my list. A bunch of the ones I had blocked left in that mass exodus a few weeks ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was like 26 the last time I looked.

1|0
    0|1
  • I only block the #VirginHunter and that's basically it. Other creeps from the messaging if they get really bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone! Let's hope it stays that way... :P

1|0
    0|0
  • 92, last I checked

1|0
    0|0
    • WOW. I'm guessing the majority are pedobears. That's a lot.

• I don't have much patience with people online. If they're a jerk to me or even a friend, I'll block them just so I don't have to waste my time dealing with them.

• Zero. I just unblocked 2 users.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 I think. I don't really block people. But I am on a lot of people's blocked list :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked any

1|0
    0|0
  • 2. I think both were for being perverts. I've been blocked by a lot of people though

1|0
    0|0
    I get a couple of annoying messages every day but I just ignore them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is there a place where you can check? I don't really keep count.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only blocked 3 people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am up to 6

1|0
    0|0
  • A whopping zero. If I see a message I don't like I keep scrolling.

1|0
    0|0