Conservatives, what's the name of a liberal you could vote for President?

Liberals, give me the name of a conservative you could vote for

Most Helpful Guy

• uuh

okay firstly
    jeb is not liberal um what

okayy
    this is very hard
    personally im pretty anti all of them.

okay so let me retract what i just said
    the most conservative person i could vote for is hillary. sorry. but if it were just like republicans, i just wouldn't vote. nope. couldn't do it.

• If Hillary is "conservative" who would you consider liberal?

• Hillary is not Conservation, Um, what. Same logic.

• no, I know man cx
      that's why I first said 'let me retract what i just said' because I realized that if I am calling Hillary a conservative I have no right to tell anyone Jeb Bush isn't a liberal, that was my bad cx I'm just not sure I can edit posts here and I didn't think to just backspace then haha

*please don't slap me for being judgmental cx and yeah, Hillary isn't really conservative, but if you think of it as a spectrum, she's more conservative than Bernie, and any MORE conservative than her and I'd probably be too disheartened to even vote at all.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• You're really forcing me to think now. Haven't had a challenge like this in ages. Rubio, maybe? He likes to make everyone think he's conservative, but he's a fraud. I would still take him over Hillary though. I'd take a Venus fly trap over Hillary.

• Conservatives shouldn't be allowed to vote or hold office.

• I do not vote liberals.

• Russel Brand because at least he looks like Jesus.

• Ben Carson

• Jeb Bush (he is liberal to me :)