Why do people hate Chris brown?

I met him last week at a cigar lounge. He's a pretty cool guy. Why does he get so much hate?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• Chris Brown is an arrogant, violent, idiot.
    He continues to have these insane, entitled outbursts and he genuinely seems like a terrible person.

• 1. He beat Rihanna. Also showing lack of remorse.
    2. Obnoxious twitter rants
    3. He parks in handicapped spaces.
    4. Use of homophobic slurs
    5. When he was asked about his violent behavior toward Rihanna on 'Good Morning America,' he had a violent fit in his dressing room! He even threw an object at a window facing Times Square, doing significant damage, all before leaving the building in a shirtless huff.
    6. He stole a fans iphone for trying to take a pic.
    7. He cheated on his girlfriend. Which he followed Karrueche home from a nightclub and was banging and yelling at her door until the police came.
    8. Having a brawl with Frank Ocean over a parking space.
    9. The club incident with Drake.

There is probs more reasons.

• When I talked to him he seemed to be a lot nicer than the way you describe him. I think he is changed :/

• Because he beat the living shit out of Rhianna.

• 5|1
    • I'm talking about right now. He is a super nice guy

• I'm not sure he is. He's done quite a lot of other things that I didn't bother to post. You should look them up.

• I cannot believe the asker is basing that the guy is a super nice guy off the fact he spent a very small amount of time with him.

• Because he beat up Rhianna. Which also landed him with a felony assault charge.

Lots of people are "nice guys" when you first meet them. People throw on a facade when they're around people they don't know very well. If you believe that's how a person really is... then... all I can say is. You have a shit ton of learning to do.

U met Chris Brown. Wow. So impressed...
    not.

• because he beat Rihanna in the past

• Omg, you met him and he was able to be nice for a little, that must be how he is all of the time.

• Because he is a rapper and he beat up Rhianna while they were dating and was sued he is seen as a bad guy. I guess he can also be a jerk, like anyone though. I don't know, he reminds me of Kanye West. Rappers get a bad rep a lot too.

• 2|0
  • He's a violent loser that's why. He hasn't gotten in fights with others besides the Rhianna incidence.

He's not the type of guy I would ever want as boyfriend, not even friend material.

• A lot of people lost respect for him when he beat up Rihanna. A lot more people lost respect for him when he got another woman pregnant when he was with Karrueche. I use to be a big fan on his and my mom even got me his very first album when it came out.

• I think that incident with him and Rihanna kind of made the public be aware of his "other side"

• I don't like any men who has history of being abusive towards women.

• He hit his ex girlfriend

• Because he beat his girlfriend, that's why.

• He beat Rihanna

• Because he hit woman. A gentlemen never hit woman.

• because he is a violent, arrogant, abusive, asshole

• Because he beat on his then girlfriend Rhianna. Any man who hits a woman in anger is a loser.

• I love him!!! I listen to all his songs faithfully! I wish i met 😔.

• Because he's an idiot...

• He spanked Rihanna...

What Guys Said 13

• he's entited, violent, and petty.

i bet Hitler was charming when people met him. many who know him DID say that..

• Because he's an asshole.

• Because she has severe anger issues and acts like a child who can't play well with others.

• He beat Rihanna.

• I don't hate him. I went to his concert man

• You met him? That's pretty cool. I've been lucky to meet a lot of singers and bands over the years. Even partied with them. People, just like us.

• I don't like chris brown

• I don't hate him

• because he wants me to believe my girl would leave for a real nigga

• You think yo girl would stay with you if she had the opportunity to go out with CB?

• Because Chris Breezy is the building and they aren't

• I love chris brown the way he dances man thats fav

• chris brown is the shit. I fuck with him he served his time she forgives him he's good

• Because they believe that they are so perfect and pristine and cast stones at him like they've never done anything wrong in their lives.

• Beating up your girlfriend doesn't classify as "doing something wrong" that means you're a fucking asshole, and a repulsive human being.