What do you owe yourself?

Just as the title says. What do you think you owe to yourself, that you're obligated to give to yourself?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• I owe an apology

What Guys Said 4

• This is complicated because if you're from the elite class you actually owe nonelites more than you can repay because you benefitted from thousands of years of injustice and the oppression of others. If you're no elite you deserve whatever you can get because you've been oppressed for longer than you've been alive.

• You owe yourself the duty of care, to look after yourself physically, emotionally and intellectually.

• It sounds pathetic but a shitty life. I'm self-destructive, even though my personality is very determined. It's a weird balance of needing to achieve, but feeling obligated to take myself down.

• I owe myself some loving.

What Girls Said 5

• I just want to live without problems and that might be impossible but I will always work towards that goal.

• To be more open to new people and experiences

• To give myself a break and not be so hard on myself.

• Forgiveness

• anything my body and soul needs.