Who are you voting for in 2016?

I can not vote I'm just curious who you would vote for in the 2016 presidential campaign.

Most Helpful Guy

• Another democratic president would be the final nail in the coffin that is all of modern society.

What Girls Said 9

• It's really too early to tell. I know the GOP is pissing me off with the ridiculous propaganda they're wasting money on though. Their mission statement for this election is outrageous so far. I'm seriously considering switching parties.

• I have said it before and I will say it again, the republicans could have wrapped this election up, but they HAD to drop SOME of the crazy social policy, and they clearly have not...

• @ccp16

I totally agree. How they can not know this is about social issues AGAIN, I will never understand. If they just get someone who's not constantly pandering to the extremists who think stupid, stupid things they might have a chance.

• Leaning pretty heavily towards Sanders.

• ^^^ why are nation is sucking right now.

• Welcome to America, where every democrat is a socialist, every republican a war monger, and the facts don't matter.

I love my country, but the people in it are a pain to live with.

• Sanders has said he is a democratic socialist. Basically the closest an American president can get without just saying he's a socialist.

• i honestly am not sure because i am an independent party member and all the candidates running are either strongly democratic or strongly republican. However i have definite no's that includes
    hillary clinton
    donald trump
    Mike Huckabee
    maybe ben carson
    i will have to research the candidates and what they believe in because i am voting for a person not a party but i have a ton of time so i am in no rush this is the first election i am voting in and i already don't like it being an adult is hard

• I'm leaning towards Sanders. Clinton is not quite right for me, and it'll be a cold day in hell when this homo votes republican

• No, I'm not and that says a lot since I love Politics but I refuse to vote!

• I'm pretty sure Clinton.

• Clinton. I hate republicans.

• Everyone running sucks so I doubt I vote for anyone.

• Vote for Vermin Supreme, free ponies for all Americans!

Remember, a vote for Vermin Supreme is a vote completely thrown away!

• im not sure yet.

What Guys Said 14

• I am a huge fan of Sanders, but he is far to left for the general public, and I don't think the Dems would want to get behind him because he is less likely to win than Hillary. I have yet to see the republicans put up any real challenges that will get votes outside rural/rich/religious communities, so I think it will be Hillary who wins!

• Oh yea because Hillary is just like every middle class America.

• you mean 'American'? And no, no politician is like any middle class American. However, she is not some crazy right-winger with social policies from the 70s all the Republican candidates so far seem to struggle with. I think the Republicans could have won this one with a level headed, less extreme candidate, but it is clear they are sticking with the far too out dated method of supporting rich-white-christian-men, and too many Americans are waaaaay past that.

• Actually, liberal and left voting demographics tend to be wealthier inner-city people while conservative voting demographics tend to be poorer and more rural.

• 0|1
    • "On the campaign trail, Vermin Supreme likes to start his sentences with “I am the only candidate who supports…” And it’s true: he is the only candidate who supports fully funding time-travel research in order to go back and kill Hitler before he was born. He’s also the only candidate who makes mandatory toothbrushing his signature issue. After all, as he says in his dental manifesto, 'Proper dental hygiene is essential to proper social order.” If you’re worried about flying monkey tooth fairies enforcing the mandatory toothbrushing laws, fear not, since Vermin Supreme is also the only candidate who promises that such creatures will not be used to that end'"

• If voting made a difference they wouldn't let you do it.

fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/.../...5891345_n.jpg

• Not an American so no voting rights. But if I was an American, I will vote Ted Cruz or Rand Paul. But my favorite is the Constitution Party.

• Rand paul but if he doesn't make it im flat out no going to vote.

• I can't vote if I was in States I would tend towards the Democrat canditate probably Hillary.

• I am changing from other answers Sanders seems more to left which would be closer to my politics

• Both are just terrible

• I don't know who I'm voting for, but it won't be a republican.

• Our nation, not are nation.

I think the poor education you're exhibiting in this thread is a much bigger problem than my political choices.

• I changed it before you said anything, and despite my slight grammar slip, I bet I'm probably pretty close, if not smarter than you are and you're 35.

• No one. Cuz they all are puppets controlled by those elite banker groups, you know the ones that got billions of dollars. Yet voters were like "I'm ok with it I'll vote for you again"

• I haven't made up my mind yet, but it's definitely not going to be a Republican OR Democrat.

• Whoever is the main democratic candidate

• That's a shame

• "Bc democrats are ruining this country."

Says the child who's too young to remember what this country under Republicans.

• I'm sorry I didn't understand your question. Could you rephrase it? it seems you are missing a few verbs.

• Bernie Sanders.

• @asker

You probably just listen to talk radio or cable news, which are horribly biased, inaccurate sources that generalize issues into black and white subcategories so that the average ignorant American can feel like they, "pay attention to this countryz". Believe me, in ten years, you'll look back at your views today and be embarrassed.

• @gooddognigel once again you are stereotyping.

• I would have to consider Ben Carson.

• Not sure who i am voting for.