What are you doing over the weekend?

Can you smell it? It's nearly Saturday LOL
Anything fun planned for the weekend?
Or will you be recovering from a stressful week?

I'll be gardening day and night and probably get myself sick.. again.. -_-

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother is visiting Friday and Saturday and then we're taking a day trip on Sunday to escape the fog :)

What Guys Said 9

• I plan to play a game of football, go running and cycling.

• I consider my weekend to be Fridays cause I work Saturday and Sundays so yeahhh. Tomorrow I'll be continuing my remodel project with my buddies.

• Working on the weekends? What blasphemy crap is that?

• Never really thought about that, but I don't know :/

• Doesn't hurt if you enjoy it

• Depends cause I'm gonna try and cut my own hair and if I fuck up.. it'll be inside with anime and video games til the shop opens on Monday lol If I make it i'll be chilling with the homies :D

• If you make it? You mean if you don't chop your head off with scissors right? :\ ouchies lol
      That sounds nice and relaxing, sounds good : )

• I'm just finishing up a big bonfire.

• I am gonna be very busy this weekend and will stay in the college, but will go to travel in Virginia with my girlfriend.

• That's very nice. I hope you and your girlfriend travel safely

• Working woopeee!

-_-

• Gardening at night sounds... EXTREME!

• Haha 🙈 makes me sound like an utter weirdo, gardening in the day is just to mainstream so why not do some of the garden at night?

• Lol just rolls off the tongue...

• Pretty much : ) haha

• Play football and smoke kush with my homies

• What day is it, bruh?

• It's Saturday everyday man

• LOL you party monster, turn up w/ your garden gnomes and hoes amirite bruh. this weekend I'm doing this art project with some friends. hopefully we end up getting wasted but who knows. anyway, don't party too hard girl aha

• Don't you be hating on Gavin Gnome thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/.../...LoqhT-_Tth7LKv_g.jpg
      Nah I'm too classy for hoes. Art project sounds cool though.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm going out tonight and tomorrow night with friends. Tonight is just going to be a bar/club night and then tomorrow night is some drag queen show that we are going to. I'm pretty excited. My aunt is also visiting so during the day I'll spend time with her.

• Wow you might need another weekend for that weekend of yours lol sounds so much fun! Haven't been to a drag queen show before, that would be interesting to go and see.

• @Asker

Me neither!! This will be my first time. I have some very rich friends who get bored easily so they come up with these type of activities :P I'm just going along with it!

• Haha hell yeah! Why not? 😎😁

• Today I had a barbecue with a child hood friend and her family.
    Tomorrow i will have another barbecue with my dad's friend and his family, along with an man who used to tutor me in math in high school.

• Barbecues! Sounds great! Better make room for more food tomorrow then

• I'll be doing what I'm doing all summer. Nothing basically.

• I have tomorrow off. Saturday I'm going to a party after work. Sunday I'm working.

• Bloody long weekend, you lucky chuppa chup

• I mean I work 2/3 days so. Not really lol. Though I do have a short 9-3 shift Saturday because of the party ;p

• Haha you're still a lucky chuppa chup though.. 😏😉

• I have an exam on Monday so will be studying all weekend :-(