On a scale of 1-10 how creepy is it if a guy touches a girl's hair and even combs it?

P. s :- that hasn't happened to me :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I don't see how it's creepy?

• Is the hair still attached to her head? Because that matters a LOT.

• Of coarse she has hair! Long hair :P

• I was imagining a dude like striking a lock of hair or something. LOL

Anyway, I don't think it's creepy if the girl knows it's going down.

• That would depend on how much the girl wants the guy to touch or comb her hair.

• It ALL depends on who touches it!

If a stranger does it, its creepy.

• If they are in a relationship it is nice.

• 1 it is not creepy if you know them

• I'm doing it to your hair as we speak >;)

• 7/10 I hink

What Girls Said 9

• a random guy, 10.
    a hairdresser, 1.
    my man, 1.

• A full blown 11.

I mean, I've had dudes tuck my hair behind my ear and brush it off my shoulders so they could look at my tattoos, but I've never had a guy be creepy enough to comb it. Or attempt to comb it.

• it depends... if it's someone you are dating, not creepy, and actually having someone else comb your hair feels awesome, I wouldn't complain lol

if it's just a guy friend, it's kinda weird, but not SUPER

if it's just some stranger, 1000000000000000000000000000

• Boyfriend or my dad doing that is like a 1 on the creep scale. Any other guy is a total 10.

• depends on the setting. If she's sick or been crying and he's gently brushing her hair as a sort of calming mechanism it's sweet. If he just randomly or awkwardly just starts touching her hair it's pretty creepy 4-7
    If he's got you locked in his basement and talking to you all quietly about the wig he's making and starts fondling your hair, chances are he's a fucking murderer and you're gonna die and the creep-o-meter has exploded

• I don't see how it's creepy at all?
    O. o
    I mean.. As long as its not some random stranger coming up to me while I'm sleeping or something and combs/touches my hair.

• Not creepy what's so ever, unless you dont like the person at all, and you tell them to stop and they don't. Then that's creepy.

• It is not creepy at all lol I would love it if he'd do that! :p

• Depends on who the guy is? My guy friends play with my hair sometimes. If they tried to brush it I would find it weird.

But a guy I'm not close with, that's weird