What did I miss?

LOL! Hello! Who's still around here that remembers me? I know it's been awhile :O XD ♥
What have I missed around here?
I see... they changed categories again... the front page looked new... and I have "3 new messages" that are invisible.. I imagine they're old as dirt... well maybe just many months since I was last on here. Hehe.
This isn't really a question clearly, just stopping in to say hi!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• i haven't been here for long.. so i dont know you... but welcome back... and yes gag.. got updated.. and there is a stupid update where you have to click on the image to see it.. i hate it.. it annoys me soooooooo much.. lets see what you hate or love.. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Welcome back to site - Hope you enjoy new layout

• Wow I guess you haven't been here in a while because I don't remember you haha

• I remember you hehe.

Yes im still kicking around here :P

• I dont know you but now i know

What Girls Said 3

• Welcome back, @ShesSoSilly... I have been here for way over a year, dear, but First we have met.
    Yes, along with the changes that GAG makes all of the time while I have here, Many old faces you may have been familiar with are gone and perhaps others are planning to follow.
    Good luck and hoping you stick around now to Guru next. xx

• It does look like many aren't around :( Maybe some will surprise me w/a hello though :P *Wishful thinkin' * ha ♥ Nice to meet you!

• Why are you awake at 4am? Hehehe! It's 2am for me... but I should be sleeping. I have to drive five hours tomorrow o. o

• lol... I now live in White Haven PA.. wow, better turn out the lights and count the sheep.:)) xxoo

• welcome back!! :)

• Hello! :)
    Welcome back! :)
    I don't know you but you seem cool :)
    Do you like the changes?

• Hello! Nice to meet you :D
      I was a super mod before the new site. Now I'm a nobody/hermit that's rarely on hahaha.
      I was only on a couple months ago or longer but looks like more have changed since already like home page and these :D :P ;) ... I don't know what else yet hahahaha. I like it I think.