Why am I so attracted to my dermatologist?

I'm aware it's probably not the most appropriate question or feeling, however I can't help but every time I see my Dr I feel attracted to him. He's always very nice, helpful and looks me in the eye- and almost flirty, and yes I do realise thats part of his work and being a sales person basically. The time last time I saw him, he was helping me out with a University that I would like to go to (I've moved and disponed my last degree I had with my old University) when I was about to walk out the door, he told me that he would help me some more with it. Assuming, he would be married and probably have children, I would never initiate anything. That is not my intent, but how do I control this attraction (even though I would never act upon it).

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him out for a coffee as a thank you for help during chat check if he is attached

What Guys Said 3

• He's nice, has money now, and will have more money in the future.

• Me too lol my dermatologist is really hot.

• good thing that you are being respectful about it. i think he may be attracted to you as well but also wants to be respectful, or you're probably a really nice person as well. beauty and kindness.

What Girls Said 2

• You have to keep reminding yourself that he is probably trying to make a sale or make money and if he did sleep with you it would probably be sex and nothing more. High ranking men do not marry woman they have affairs with - they sleep with them and then replace them with other woman. I know cause my dad has a lot of rich friends.

• I disnt come down in the last shower, and I do not plan on sleeping with a 40 year old man.

• Didn't *

• Cause he's smart, successful and rich. And a doctor

Of course you're attracted...