Guys, Why do guys always go for girls on Xbox (Call of Duty)? They are eGirls, common! It just gets annoying?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• They're guys, what do you expect?

Guys are driven by sex. It doesn't matter what the scenario is (well, funerals aside), when a man hears/sees a woman around him, he wants her. It's a reflex; It isn't objectification. We have an instinct to want to hit on/talk to/impress women.

You're judging men for behaving like men. Understand male behaviour and put up with it, like we put up with women and their antics.

• Have you seen "Waiting" with Ryan Reynolds in it? There's a guy in that movie who, well... apparently not ALL guys are immune to the mood during funerals, lolol.

• Nah but I've seen Wedding Crashers and Will Ferrell definitely doesn't respect funerals, lol.

What Guys Said 19

• Ok this is not meant to be rude but here are three reasons.

1. Video games are mostly made for guys.
    There are more young men, kids and older men playing it then the traditional girl.
    The percentage looks like this 80%guys,20%girls
    This isn't true for all games. Like mario and. sonic or RPG games like dragon age (bad asss game)
    But yeah the game you listed is cod how many of your girlfriends play that particular game.

2. Guy's are always competitive around woman. Watch your guy friends around you.

3. there is a truth to gamer are more nerds
    Nerd dont get out much so they dont realm see woman. when they do the girls they like aren't into that stuff. So when they finally do see a girl who plays cod in there head there like I gotta snatch her up cause she a steal (A keeper)

• Some of us just spend a lot of time on cod. So there will be no time for having a girl... unless if the girl actually enjoys playing the same game ,,, then it would mean that the guy can stay on xbox/ps3 and also have a girl at the same time. I spend a lot of time on cod. BUt i do not pickup girls on ps3 . If i want to have a relationship with a girl i will just go out and try to find a one that suits me.

• Just 12 year olds and retards do. Which is the entire cod usebase, so there you go.

• I don't go after them but if their in my line of sight I don't look at the names I just fire.
    If your not as good as every other player you will feel like every one is killing you but their not your just getting killed more than every one elts. COD has died Titain fall took it's spot and soon so will BattleFront.

• I don't know; I'm not much of a gamer

• the 'always' is wrong though, not every guy
    Also, what's 'eGirls' I might have learned a new term here :)

• Just girls who are online.

• Yes m8. Haven't you ever played COD. Also muting someone isn't always the solution. If you mute someone then other people might have conversations with them and they it's like, "who the fuck are you talking to?"

• Oh I did
      me and my friends always die at zombie mode xD

Well, you shouldn't care so much. It's just girl hungry men on a game... they'll be there... Just mute them, you're here to have fun on the game, that's it
      They're just another target to shoot down

• It's the patriarchy and rape culture.

• there aren't nearly as many girls on cod as guys... so guys on cod have competition to get the chicks that like it too...

• It's natural for guys to like girls who have similar interests.

• Lol its just xbox live relax its all just fun and games.

• Because those girls share something in common with us making it so we always have at least one connection.

• What's an egirl? I hope it's a real girl... wait... what? Haha

• Becoz we live girls who play games

• It Teachers us not to rage when we're killed by a gamer girl. Its not the same for ps4 tho

• I don't know boys are just coco these days we don't think. Lol

• Because we're lonely, horny, pathetic mothers.

• It's exciting to find a girl that might share our hobbies. Just think, instead of just having sex she might actually be fun to hang out with too!

But try better games, like Fallout.

• Fallout isn't even close to COD. It just kind of reminds me of GTA or The Last of Us. Plus, COD is more of a fast pace game.

• Just because something is fast paced doesn't mean it's better, I don't know why girls seem to think that, in this case it just means that is lacks substance.

GTA and The Last of Us are excellent games as well, COD not so much.

• Well, it's all based on preference. I have been playing COD since World at War. Although COD isn't getting any better, it will always be a personal favorite.

• lol Now that... That was a good prank.

• Wii U players are better, of course