What is The Place for you to go to clear your thoughts?

Where would you go to clear your thoughts, to ease your mind, to just fully relax and worry about nothing?
Or what do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a very old tree not far from where I live, with a stream running past it. I go sit under it. Peace overwhelms me there. Get my best ideas underneath that tree 😊

• Oh Em Gee... You don't know how jealous I am of you right now

• Find yourself a Tree Kenzy. 😉 something about the energy they give off is amazing.
      I have a new found respect for tree huggers 😁

• I thought to myself "Find yourself a tree.. and hug it"
      but then you comfirmed it in the next line :)

What Girls Said 13

• When I'm moderately unhappy I retreat to my room to look at bible verses or do google searches on things that interest me. When I am very stressed out, I will go to a restaurant and treat myself to a nice meal. When I am sad but not stressed out I will go to church.

• Just music in my ears and walking around the block.

• Under. The. Shower.
    Best place to think/talk to urself/ fantasize etc..

• My room. Crossed legged on my bed. Back against the wall. Writing. Or listening to music.

• Headphones in my ears with music on and jog around, sometimes I just take a walk in the city, it ease my mind. Shower or spa is another way for me too.

• Get in the car, play my fave music, get to an amazing picturesque destination, forget about the world and get creative with my camera :)

• Oh this is a nice one

• thanks, and it works ;) One time I heard it was snowing on the other side of the country, so guess what I did, yup drove about 900km in search of snow lol was so worth it.. I rather spend my money on that then some material things that don't make me happy...

• Either outside.. usually go for a walk.
    Or the shower.

• The shower. With music playing.

• Going for a walk with music playing works :)
    no real place to go, just going for a walk

• The bath tub

• Either I go into my room to listen to music or I go for a walk.

• Pornhub. Masturbating clears my thoughts and reduces stress

• The bookstore :) a good book can clear my problems away

What Guys Said 6

• There is a big park near me where I go for a walk or run

• Wherever really, if I have a guitar with me :)

• Outside the GAG world. :D

• Just type whatever the hell you want on GaG.

• A place where i have peace.. you?

• It's not really a place per-se. It's mostly a thought. I just close my eyes and imagine things. Music usually is either there or helping. I could be sitting on top of a tall building, legs dangling off the edge while looking at the clouds... Or maybe I'm in a forest, watching the wildlife and the leaves swaying gently in the wind. Or maybe I'm sitting on a clean beach, watching the clear blue water come in, then go back out, while the large moon sits atop, lighting everything... These are just a few among many. Here, I sort my thoughts, keep myself calm, and empty my mind.