Afraid of moving out, advice?

I just got my first job and I have recently found the perfect one bedroom apartment that is less than a mile from my work, but the more that it becomes reality the more anxiety I get about it. Is this hormal? any advice to help with my anxiety?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like the pieces are falling into place for you. Don't be scare

What Guys Said 2

• We all get this - Millions of people do it - How did you get through other new situations in your life - Whatever worked for you then, do now.

• What are you anxious about, exactly?

• I guess being completely alone 24/7

• Haha. Okay. You won't be. Certainly not 24/7. You've got the job, right? And your buds can come for a visit. Share a bottle of wine with you. Kick back and relax.

Living solo is the best. You'll love it. And your boyfriends will love it too. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Moving out for the first time can always be a bit of a daunting experience but also quite exciting.
    Try to find out what it is that is worrying you and it might help to ease your anxiety.
    Try to avoid caffeine to help with anxiety and find time each day to try to find time to yourself to chill out. Yoga can help.