Help, Emergency? I swallowed some metal?

Help I accidentally swallowed some small part of metal after opening a can with a knife. I couldn't find the can opener so I used a knife to cut holes into the can till I could open it. Now after eating the fruit in the can I think I accidentally swallowed some small part of it. I'm nervous and I've tried contacting the store I bought it from but they know nothing. Below is the picture. Please someone help me.
Help, Emergency!!? I swallowed some metal?


0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

  • Unless it was a huge shard I would fret it'll pass

    0|1
    0|0
    • I was eating the peaches and not really chewing and when I went to drink the juice I swallowed something sharp and I was trying to cough it up.

    • Show All
    • I'm never eating with the lights off again. I have learned my lesson. However if I can't go to the hospital because I don't have a car or a ride. It feels like it's just behind my throat but that just might be my insecurity. Either way I hope I don't die.

    • You're not going to die. I think you will be fine. Don't worry so much. It might feel like it's in the back of your throat either because you're so worried about it or it cut you a little.

What Girls Said 4

  • if its really small i don't think you should worry about it

    0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't feel it now I highly doubt it will cause any more damage.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Go get it checked out

    0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, but I think go to a doctor

    0|0
    0|0
    • I'm scared I don't wanna die :'(

    • Show All
    • I'm still alive :)

    • thank the lord :)

What Guys Said 5

  • If you can't feel anything you should be okay - It will pass through you - People swallow coins and are okay

    0|0
    0|0
  • How small was it though?

    I'd say that it's nothing to really worry about, it's small... yes you shouldn't eat it, but it's small...
    Just don't panic, and keep living... if you do happen to feel unhealthy, visit a doctor

    1|0
    0|0
    • I was oblivious to it because I swallowed it while drinking the peach juice. I'm afraid it will cause damage. It's been about an hour.

    • Just relax
      I don't think you'll get something from it... it's an accident... you should be worried if you'd be eating it everyday

  • Have it checked out, but don't panic. Google Michel Lotito, he ate a whole aircraft or something.

    0|0
    0|0
    • Its been 24 hours, I didn't go to the hospital though.

  • Was it sharp? if not don't worry about it. When I was a kid I swallowed a 20 cent piece and the doctor just told me to shit it out. Honestly I didn't even feel it go..

    0|1
    0|0
  • Get ready for a ripped anus... That shit hurts so much

    1|1
    1|0
Loading...