You suspect that some profiles are false depending of comments or photo?

I always suspect when the girl is too beautiful, or the comment that she does.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, both. It's easy to figure out who is a catfish and who isn't.

What Girls Said 9

• Some people were stupid enough to actually think that of me and just randomly block me lol ~ it went on until I posted a "I am real" proof on here because u refuse to change my profile picture to something else just because some idiots out there think I'm "fake" wth.. I'm fine with people assuming that someone is fake but if they block them just for that reason it just gets wrong because really you might never know for sure..

• There are some people on here who I am positive are not who they say they are or pretend to be. Personally, I find it rather intriguing. I want to know why they think other people buy it, why they feel the need to pretend to be someone else. Especially people who use an image from google and say it's them! Google Image search is too easy...

• I always get a sense of shady behaviour. You can always tell when someone's not genuine.

• Yes. I've seen some fake profiles around here.
    There was this girl on here who texted me saying she was horny and asking me if I wanted to talk about guys. Then I searched her image on google and it appeared like 27263 times lol

• Kind of. Some people tend to be caught out in it though.

• I usually don't pay attention.

• Yeeeess! agreed :)

• Yup most definitely

• I don't know, I had a picture up but people kept saying that isn't you! Eventually I just took it down and now usually post anonymously because it was irritating. Apparently if you're what society calls 'good looking' you wouldn't be on this site. Just silly.

What Guys Said 4

• It's a catfish farm in here. Just go with it.

• Yes I catfish I'm a human not a troll

• Yes a lot of them are.

• Some are obvious trolls, for sure.