Terrorist attack in France: Man is beheaded by ISIS terrorist?

Once again Islam is clearly shown as the religion of peace.

Some poor guy has been decapitated at a gas firm 20kms from where I live. His head was put on a fence 30 feet from his body.

The terrorist, a muslim, was seen carrying an ISIS flag and prowling the gas firm/factory moments before the attack was launched.

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to agree: Islam is filth.

And so are the other world religions. Violent monsters, the whole lot.

• It's rather disgusting to see everyone defending Islam at the moment.

Hello fucktards, a man was just decapitated. Where the fuck is the outrage for that? Fucking losers.

• @RationalLioness... your entire response to his opinion is bigoted in its own right lol... the irony.

• Lol you're filth, white extremists still kill way more people than Muslim extremists do, Muslim extremists are only.04% like that's nothing out of the billions of Muslims in the world.. fastest growing religion. If Muslims were terrorists, you'd all be dead by now

What Girls Said 12

• Remember when in school, somebody does sth bad and the whole class gets blamed for it? That's exactly how the Muslims feel.
    Try to be a bit open-minded and understanding. Judging a whole religion like that is immature.

• If Islam didn't exist we wouldn't have people twisting it in the first place... religion is a shit feast

• Yes I was waiting for u to say this " and kill them whenever u find them " right. if u read in Islam and I am sure u don't there were 00l called qraish those people when Islam came tortuerd Muslims to be non be livers like themselves so Muslims travel to another country in Saudi Arabia and left them. then those non belivers (qarish ) came and wanted to fight Muslims in this town. so Muslims were waiting the order from God to defend themselves. so then this verse cane. and this verse isn't a verse of ordering it's a verse of telling what happend in the past and u can't use it now. and reply to me I don't know if u read it

• even if all religion didn't exist in another universe that doesn't prove life would be better, there is no way of knowing that bruh. so the argument here is... bahahaa

• ISIS is not only in France but is also in the USA. as I stated a year ago here, dear.
    No one is safe anymore out there with ISIS all over, taking Over. They are all through the Middle East, Europe and the numbers are growing by the day in a big way.
    Please be safe and watch Your... Back.
    Good luck. xx

• yeah... this is the earth we live on today.
    everything is going downhill.

• Islam is a religion of peace BUT its not well represented !! Don't blame the religion blame the people !! I'm, Muslim and I will NEVER kill anyone!! ( unless he/she attacked me and I has to defend myself! )... And I HATE those ignorant people that kill by the name of Islam and Allah coz Islam isn't like that and God NEVER ordered us to kill anyone !!! In fact in Islam killing one innocent individual is like u have murdered ALL HUMAN BEINGS... So Islam is a religion of peace !

• Once again, someone of the male gender seems to lack common sense. All Muslims aren't terrorists and there are plenty of non/religious terrorists that do such things in the world.

I feel sorry for the guy beheaded, but I hope someone guts the killer---NOT because he's a Muslim but because he killed someone for NO damn reason or an illogical one.

• I fail to see how he lacks common sense.

• Why did you have to say someone of MALE gender? A woman could have done the same thing...

• So much irony in this comment xD

• Its a bad sign and hopefully people learn to fix tensions between muslims and non-muslims before the situation gets any worse.

• I've never been into prophesies, but maybe we are truly entering the end of times.
    I would not be surprised if the guy who did it grew up his entire life in France.

• I don't know if you heard. ISIS don't just have muslims in their group, last time I heard several Australians and Americans left their family to join. They're probably there killing innocent people. What about them, cause Australians and Americans aren't muslim. So if you hate ISIS, fair enough, muslims hate them too. But if you hate on muslims cause of ISIS then sorry, you're sadly mistaken, ISIS DONT JUST HAVE MUSLIMS ANYMORE. They have a mix of religion. There was a documentary here in Australia about a month ago where an Aussie boy got contacted by Isis on facebook I believe and he got on a plan and left. Next thing his family know, is he was putting pictures up on social media killing innocent people. He was in FUCKING ISIS, yet not a muslim. So grow the fuck up and stop being immature. He was a terrorist and a Christian. NOT A MUSLIM. Educate yourself. It's not only muslims that shower terror across the world

• Dammit, you wrote that long paragraph without even knowing what being Muslim means xD What a waste of time xD

• The guy of the story you posted was a convert to islam.

• Yea but he converted after he joined ISIS not before

• I think I need to cryogenicically freeze myself until the human race evolves and stops believing fairytales and killing each other over it. Muslims need to stop pretending these people have nothing to do with them, stand up and stop their kids from being radicalised.

• Many do. It's just that it's hard to get through those who have a certain mindset and don't want to change. Those people have to change themselves.

• I'm just very angry because I see my country being divided by an invading group of people. An enormous group who do not agree with our way of life yet insist on living here. Many don't even speak English , don't send their kids to British schools - just here because they are safer than their country, but they are destroying mine.

• As a french person, it really annoys me how people who aren't french claim they know how it is here, that it's the same everywhere else. That's just not true, so stop it. In case you don't know, most of muslims here didn't blame the terrorists who killed Charlie Hebdo's people, but obviously, you won't see it anywhere on the internet or on tv because, they keep on saying "Pas d'amalgame" which means we mustn't confuse islam and terrorism. Even in January, I didn't hear any of the government's member talking about islamist extremists, they always said terrorists or unstable people.

There's a kind of taboo about islam in France. The government tries to keep us united but it's been a long time that we aren't anymore. Our governement does exactly the same as you and it's really starting to piss a lot of us off. What happened doesn't even surprise me, it's in the continuity of the government's policy. Sorry to break your dreams, but France isn't what you see on tv.

By the way, reading the answers, it seems like the victims are the muslims, but don't forget who was beheaded today and who were killed in January and in April too. You seem to forget it.

You shouldn't worry, our government always forgives unstable (muslim) terrorists.

• No one forgot the victims. It's just that this question seems to target a mass of people instead of focusing on the group of idiots that come from those people.

It's like someone saying that all French people stink and are hairy. That's not true.

• Marine LePen has said that she would handle these types of situations much differently than the current government if she were in office. Do you believe her on that? Would you vote for her if she could?

• I forgot to say that 16% of the french people support the islamic state and 28% of the 18-24

• Just like Christianity is in that attack on the black church? or Israel's ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, apartheid of Palestinians? Jewish Peace surely? Anyone figured who the worst of them are - I think the atheists, Pol Pot, Mao, Communism, Stalin, Lenin, and a long list of serial killers and mass murderers. But you just had to blame it all on one religion didn't you?

• Thank you for the common sense.

• @Maverickj, exactly and the reason communists eradicated religion from their countries was because the leaders wanted to be a Cult of personality, that's why they had portraits of themselves all over their country, so they could be worshiped. It was a religion in itself.

• @RationalLioness the difference is that ISIS is killing in the name of Islam.

• Most Muslims aren't terrorists or believe in doing such horrible things just like most Christians don't agree with the Westboro Baptist Church.

• Most Muslims in the UK accept Shia Law and think it should be used in our society... enough said.

• Perhaps your country needs to start changing its policies. In my country, you get deported if you align yourself with those beliefs.

What Guys Said 20

• There's a difference between what Islam teaches and what some people who claim to be Muslims do. Don't blame Islam or the rest of Muslims for what ISIS do, instead blame ISIS themselves and those who created/funded ISIS And those who support them which I will let you you figure out who they are on your own.

• Hitler was a Christian that doent mean that Christianity orders killing and for the million times ISIS KILLS MUSLIMS TOOOO ISIS ARE Terrorist and if u didn't notice all the Muslim countries are against isis incase u didn't notice

• Exactly. Gah.

• @Omar5881
      Christians believe that acceptance through Jesus is the way to heaven. Catholics believe that your purity is the way to heaven.
      Christians believe that God speaks through the bible.
      Catholics believe that God speaks through the pope or church.
      Those are the only differences I guess.

• @sakurachii ahhh thanks for clearing this for me ^-^

• It's getting worse every day, and I believe this will end up in total war if they keep making their way into Europe , Oceania, and N. America. Now it's mainly drone attacks, but if shit doesn't change, I bet troops are gonna be sent to Iraq and Syria.

• Ok religion is dumb, that is nothing new, but don't blame an entire religion for one extremist's act, that's just as dumb.

• That's just cultural enrichment.
    I don't understand why French don't like it :|

• Oh he must have been radicalized, it's a one off they are normally so peaceful.
    enough of the sarcasm it fucking stupid it's sick that some family has to deal with a loss because of idiots hating the west. All he was doing is working no doubt to provide for his family and now he lost his life.
    this is just going to continue until governments decide to stop being pussies and deal with it right.
    offer them free flights to Syria get them off the homeland one sent to fight is one exposed and one less danger to the civilised peaceful people.

• Actually people in the east die everyday and get tortured from isis

• Once again a crime has been committed by a militant minority in the islamic faith - If we carried that logic then Dylan Roof proves that all white people are white supremacists.

• You can disagree all you like, but even some Muslims believe something is wrong with Islam... if there wasn't, there wouldn't be the possibility of radicalism... the fact that radicalism happens in every religion proves religion is rubbish and a huge taint on civilisation.

• what do I think?
    it's horrible

• we won't be able to do anything until the governments man up and call it what it is these are Islamic terrorists, all this talk about Islam being peaceful is a bunch of crap. the only way it first started to spread was by doing what they are doing now, invade cities and forcing the inhabitants to convert or die. that doesn't mean all Muslims are part of ISIS but all ISIS believe in Islam

• Diversity is our strength.

• Islam is a religion of peace and belongs to Europe . Why don't you understand this?

• It looks like the government doesn't even care much about terrorists and it's acts. See Ukraine too.

No religion ever told to go against other people, who think otherwise. I recall Jesus and Mohammed agreed on to get along with each other and leave the differences behind them but... many do not get it.

• Sounds like Islamists to me. I feel for you all in France, because you have a lot of those types, it seems.

• Lets be objective about this and not forget the Crusades back in the 14th and 15 centuries where the Europeans went out and took the catholic religion to the middle east countries. WE did some pretty atrocious things too.

• Yeah let's go back a few hundreds years in the past to dig up the mess then... that'll help!

• In case u didn't notice those what u call crusade's to countries let's say Egypt. it was ruled under the romantic empire and people hated this and Muslims came and opened Egypt and then left people choose what religion they want and so other countries

• IN THE MEDIEVAL TIMES!!! You know what that is? more than 1000 years ago!!!
      Christians spent their ''teens'' fighting Crusades, killing muslims with swords, spears and arrows!!! Thousand years have passed and those muslim subhumans still behead and torture anyone that dosnt agree with the muslim way of life!!!

• Its sociopaths that commitcommit atrocities what ever their colours. Don't blame it on a collection of people. That's not logical

• im just gonna ask a question. Christianity is also in favour of peace. So why the fuck did USA attack Iraq? does this make christian people terrorist?

• Carrying an isis flag not a muslim flag

• There are so many Muslims and PC losers on this site.

The truth is that, Islam is a sexist, hateful, hypocritical, disgusting religion that's based on hatred and killing. So long as we defend them, they're gonna keep rising. And they are.

• are you really a human? you discriminate people, this is so high schoolish saying.

• Are you realy 21? You speak like you're 5 1/2.

• Lmao you're such an ignorant, brain washed idiot. Do some research about religions and extremists before making ignorant comments and just believing everything that's thrown at you, you have a brain.. I suggest you use it.

• I agree that Islam at heart is a religion of Peace!
    Its frustrating to see a small group of politically motivated thugs tarnish the name of Islam and weak minds believing that groups like Isis follow the teaching of Islam.

To any intelligence or at least sane person, groups like Isis are nothing more than terrorists that have formed as a result of political instability and Western intervention. And they DO NOT represent Islam or over 1Billion Muslims.

• A "small group"? Islam has spawned the highest amount of violent groupings of *any* religion. Islam is not a religion of peace, even the Quran describes how to deal with infidels (and it's not good, trust me). Have you even read the Quran?

• Straight up you're obviously very ignorant.
      Islam has only existed for 1400 years or so. Compare that with Christianity, Judaism or Buddhism.
      Factually speaking, no they have not.

Have I read the Quran? Yes, or also studied it and its context at a university. Under Islamic scholars.
      I don't use wikipedia.

I bet you if you were to give me a verse, it would be out of context.

• ISIS completely go against the teachings of Islam.

So keep your mouth shut about something you don't know.

• Go tell that to all the donkeys who think they can take down the Confederate flags because of one stupid white boy... smh

• 👍👍👍👍
      ;)