How do you know that you're in love? THIS FEELING IS JUST AWESOME?

I think of him all day long.
Whenever he's not there, I feel empty inside, I WANT TO DIE. I feel like vomiting. It seems like I am locked in a room. i cannot breathe properlY. I SWEAR I FEEL LIKE THIS. When I am with him 2 hours pass like 2 minutes. I don't know WHY WHEN HE'S NOT THERE I FEEL LIKE I COULD GRAB HIM FROM ANYWHERE HE IS AND MAKE HIM COME TO ME AND SIT BESIDE ME AND HUG ME. WHENEVER I WATCH ROMANTIC MOVIES I THINK OF HIM EVERYTIME. AT FIRST I USED TO STARE AT GUYS BUT NOW I DO NOT. I DONT WANT TO LOOK AT GUYS NOW. EVERYWHERE WHEN I SEE A ROMANTIC PICTURE I THINK OF HIM AND ME. WHENER I THINK OF THE WORD 'LOVE', HE COMES TO MY MIND. AND A LOT MORE. I WAIT FOR HIM THE WHOLE DAY SITTING ON Skype HOPING TO GET A message FROM HIM, THOUGH I KNOW THAT HE IS AT WORK AND HE CAN ONLY REPLY ME AT NIGHT. BUT I STILL WAIT HOPING THAT HE GETS FREE TIME EVEN A FEW MINUTES. WHENEVER HE SAYS HE IS GOING I CRY. I don't know WHATS HAPPENING. ITS JUST AWESOME I CONFESS MANY GUYS ARE AFTER ME LOL I USED TO TALK TO EVERY GUY BUT WHEN HE CAME IN MY LIFE, I STOPPED EVERYTHING. I DONT EVEN WANT TO TALK TO ANY GUY. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I FEEL BUT I LOVE THIS WHAT IS THIS IS THIS REALLY LOVE OR what
AND HE IS NOT EVEN HANDSOME BUT I FIND HIM DAMN CUTE
DAMN CUTE MEANS DAMN CUTE OMG

• Yeah love
    57% (4)60% (3)58% (7)Vote
  • No not really
    0% (0)20% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • Just affection
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Lust
    29% (2)20% (1)25% (3)Vote
  • You're just attracted to him if he's handsome
    14% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like love to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Love isn't feelings but commitment. Feelings all subside but ur choice to stay and still commit is ehat lovr is.

Hollywood has is informed the world and created a false reference of comparison for females to whether stay or leave their love life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know the feeling... :D.. .. Its just amazing... Right.. .. not perfect words

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You have dopamine and serotonin to thank for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be love, or just an obsession.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a straight up definition of love :)

0|0
    0|0