Blondes or brunettes? And why?

I've read somewhere that blondes look more approachable to men but they seem to prefer to marry brunettes. I've also read that blondes are thought as stupid and slutty instead of brunettes that look more serious and smart. Why do people believe those things, anyway? Is what I've read true in any way? Do you prefer brunettes or blondes? (Please excuse my bad English .)

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I like brunettes - Their hair compliments things more

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• You're asking about something completely subjective. I'm sure there is no statistical correlation between natural hair color and a woman's intelligence.

Although I could see there being a case made for women of different intelligence preferring a certain hair color. Maybe that's how the stereotype came about because at one time ditsy girls liked dyeing their hair blonde. I admit this is complete speculation on my part.

Personally I don't have a preference. All can be super attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • no preference on hair colour really. i could understand this discrimination. For me its personality and other features combined that defines.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have soft spots for blonde ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • The blonde chicks I dated or tried to get with were all full of themselves and acted like aliens or something. I connected easier with the brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes - - -

0|0
    1|0
  • i'm not even a white boy and i hate this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde in my left arm whilst brunette in my right. 😀

0|0
    2|0
  • Brunettes in general, but the girl I love is blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes. Blondes are sexy angels. And their hair color looks exotic to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Truth is they don't care much about hair color.

0|0
    0|0