Hello everyone, I created an acc here to ask only one question..(Run to live) or (lose ur dream)?

"I decided to escape to istanbul" and complete the rest of my life there it's my dream city the only country that I will choose to live in, But the problem is that I am reluctant, and in the same time I want to do it so bad and if I don't I will lost my dreamm!! my life!! Also To forget people and what they said, to thinking only of myself!! and life is what if I dont do what I dreamed of always, I will learn more and more and I will count on myself and feel that Im finallyy FREE to be happy, just Typing this and made me happier!!! So another problem is the Universities there have to pay money for those who are not Turks, so the next vacation we will go there and I will decide if I will escape or not if I will do it or not... HELP.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am living in Istanbul, you can ask questions if you want, many people immigrates here, how many times have you been in Istanbul?

• I want to continue my studies And I can work at the same time but i don't know where? and if it will be acceptable to foreign? and about the collage a lot of people say that is the costs of university is difficult and pay for!

I've never been there so I've time to decide until I get there

• do u mind if u message me I've a lot of questions 👌😔

• Yeah sure no problem.

What Guys Said 5

• Well if its your dream then go for it, we are all searching for happiness and if you are willing to pay the price that comes with it then sure its worth the risk
    plus at worse what would happen, ull have to come back and start over

• chase yo dreams! fly high like a bird in the sky!

• I think run to live

• Go for the dream and chase em

• Why Istanbul?

What Girls Said 4

• FOLLOW YER DREAMS GURL! Even if the price is high, it will be worth it when you are free to be happy!

• Chase your dream, at least try it
    Make sure you don't have any regrets

• Either follow your dream or stay where you are now and wonder what could have been if you left.

• Be free and chase your dream. If anyone tells you that you're selfish tell them, this is your life- you only get one. So you can't live someone elses dreams you have to live your own. Anyone who expects you to stop chasing your dream is selfish.

If you discover the dreams you are chasing are not what you expected or want, then create new dreams for yourself. Live your life your way - no one elses. They live the life they have chosen , so you should too. Good Luck x