Would I be taken less seriously or hated if I put Hitler as my profile pic?

I want to use Hitler pic on my profile and Nazi flag as my cover pic just for fun. And no, I'm not a supporter of Neo-nazism or something like that. I just wanna use it to try something different.
Would it affect/influence the perspective of other users or it's okay?

Ladies & Gentlemen,
This is a message to all of you sad souls. Look at the MHO. You all told me that it can't be taken as fun but you all naive people don't know how to find a laugh in the worst catastrophic situations. People are being judged based on pics? I remember the time when I was a kid & judged my mathematics book based on its cover but the content was totally different.
It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge. I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
Sieg heil!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• Why would you want to put a photo up that could possibly offend others?
    I personally wouldn't do it.
    there are tons of different religions on here.
    not a good move in my opinion.
    But do as you please.

• Ex. If I were to post a pic of a serial killer.
      No matter how much I say I do not support him.
      My actions are showing differently.
      You are creating a recipe for disaster.

• No problem

• Yes, I would not appreciate this AT ALL. What he did was incredibly evil and so therefore anything related to him disgusts me.

• Thanks, I might not put it now :)

• He is the reason why so many people are dead. I just cannot grasp any sense of respect towards anyone who wishes to show any support towards him... or even using his name or picture. When I was in high school... stupid kids would draw swastikas on the desks and books... I'd always erase them whenever I saw them.

• Swastika doesn't always mean nazi symbol. It's one of the most prestigious and holy symbol of Hinduism too. But I know that your classmates weren't drawing this for that intention.

Thanks :)

• Why would you want to associate yourself with that? Why do you think it's funny? I think most people wouldn't find it funny. I think it's a little insensitive and childish to be honest.

• I don't support him either but he's a public figure of an honest person in action.

• I don't feel comfortable having it represent women in general, it is my opinion and I don't think my gender is relevant.

• okay thanks

• I wouldn't do it. You'll be reported to gag and they will ask you to change it.

I would take you less seriously though. I would feel that you wouldn't have respect for others. It's like putting a hanging black man, you are just asking for trouble.

• Of course it would. People would think you are promotion what he did. But this is just my opinion. I wouldn't do it. Even if it was for ha has

• "Just for fun" I want to associate with a man who is responsible for murdering millions of people!
    I can totally see the humor in that. I'm chuckling already! 😂😂😂

Seriously, you're name/face is one of the most respected people for myself on gag. Buy you're intelligent and independent so I know you'll do whatever you like.

• 😀😁😃😄😆
      He was someone, who fulfilled his dreams. And I have same determination (a bit less)

Lol this is the only response which is on my side haha.

• I'm pretty sure Hitler killed millions of people... of course I only read it in books so...

• Oh no lol I was talking about Gandhi XD

• Seriously? Seriously right now? Jeez lost all respect for you right there and then.

• Its not a good idea. You would get kicked off the site and hated by everybody.

• Most people would freak out and think you support Hitler and all of that.

To me I wouldn't care. I don't judge people by their profile picture.

• if I didn't know you probably, I don't know if it's a good idea to be honest, someone would report your picture as offensive etc. I mean look how much hate that one guy got that had the swastikas username. .

• Seriously?
      Swastika doesn't always mean nazi symbol. It's one of the most prestigious and holy symbol of Hinduism too.

• Thanks a lot. You're one of the (or maybe the) sweetest person here \(^-^)/

• Thank you handsome

• It would definitely make me raise an eyebrow. I wouldn't expect you of all people to do something like that.

• Congratulations, this is by far the dumbest and most respectless thing I've read on here in ages.

• It think it's pretty obvious. If you do put that picture up, your just seeking drama because you know what the reaction would be. And you'd deserve it.

• If I am seeking drama and I would get it and even deserve it then I think this opinion would incite me.

• not to me.. :)

• psychologically you would give very negative signals to people

• That's sad :/

Thanks anyway :)

• What possible reaction do you think you would get from doing this? It's sad you think anything about it is amusing.

• @GirlScoutsRevenge - I don't know. That's why I asked this question. People shouldn't judge people based on pics by the way. It's q/a site and posts should be valued instead of pics.

• Usually when I see Hitler as a profile picture I think of that person as a troll

• Whatever floats your boat ;)

• Ehh, bad idea.

• Do whatever you want.

• Uh people might hate you...

Just saying...

0-----------3------------0

• I don't think it's possible to take you less seriously.

• With proper determination, diligence and ambitions, everything is possible.

• There's nothing contradictory there. The nonsensical things you say while trying hard to look brainy are why you can't be taken seriously. lol

• Like what, Miss. nony?

• It would make people listen to nothing you say.

What Guys Said 17

• Hitler was responsible for some of the most heinous act in history. Torture and murder of millions of people, mostly Jews. Skinning them to make purses and belts. Killing them in various ways just to see what happens when they die that way.

Ghandi used nonviolent methods to lead India to independence and inspired movement around the world for civil rights and freedom. He advanced women's rights, eased poverty, etc. Indians widely describe Gandhi as the father of the nation.

Hitler was one of the most evil men in the world and you apparently idolize him based on your several comments here. Ghandi was one of the most peaceful men in the world, advancing good for all, and you state that you hate him.

"Swastika doesn't always mean Nazi symbol." Putting his picture as your profile picture and the flag as your cover photo definitely associates your use of it as the Nazi symbol. And you even refer to it as the "Nazi flag", not an innocent swastika. There are still people alive who survived the concentration camps and many more who lost relatives to the murderous Hitler and his Nazis. And you want to put his picture and the flag up and wonder if you would be hated. Only a truly unfeeling or very hateful person would do that, or one that is totally clueless!

"People shouldn't judge people based on pics by the way. It's q/a site and posts should be valued instead of pics." The pictures you include are part of what you present as your beliefs and likes. And you can (and will) be judged on those.

And it seems you have his delusions of grandeur. People have told you that G@G may remove your picture. You said they can't do that. They told you that you may be kicked off G@G. You again said that they can't do that. There are definite rules against offensiveness and against antagonism. If you ignore them, they can take action.

Such a post would be extremely offensive to any holocaust survivor. And it would be offensive to the millions of descendants and other relatives of holocaust victims. And it would be offensive to millions and millions of Jews.

Some here have said they would still respect you because they know the real you. the real you would also be shown by your callousness in the hurt you would give so many.

@Klaatu51 said, " i know u r not such a guy, so it wouldn't offend me". Yet if you carry out this detestable act, you really are such a guy, because you would actually be terribly hurting so many.

• I never ever said that I approve or like the acys/deeds of Hitler.

I respect all of my country's freedom fighters but not Gandhi and Nehru. They were the MOST horrible and disgusting people. Traitors. As a politician, I like Gandhi but as an Indian, I owe Nathuram Godse. Yes, he lead several movements but independence? He was the reason why our independence was postponed and the terror of some Muslims in my country.
      I recommend you to read "Why I killed Gandhi" by Nathuram Godse. It is banned tho because it reveals the secrets of a profane person.

I repeat, I worship his confidence, brain, courage and determination, not his deeds.
      I hate Gandhi. Bloody old man obsessed with white chicks who ruled our country.
      http://i.ytimg.com/vi/iy3gGfoY5xU/hqdefault.jpg
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9924ab7f35.jpg

Yeah I agree my intentions were different regarding flag which I left.

Okay people should be judged based on pics? Are girls attention seeking hoes who flaunt cleavage here?

Yes they can ban me but not for this reason.

• You bring the flag back into the conversation, then ask why I am talking about it. You say I am supporting British dominance by pointing out that Ghandi led India out from under British rule. When I point out that you are fantasizing or crazy for those nonsense points, your response is "Cool down man." I feel like I am watching a Looney Tunes Cartoon. lol

• I know where you are pointing by including loony toons, old man. But if you don't have proper knowledge, you shouldn't include examples.

• 1. DON'T!!! you are asking for it if you do so :)
    2. I can write a lot about it but will abstain lol
    3. A lot of teens look upon the Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler as an idol but society has ensured that any such thought is deemed criminal of sorts :)
    4. It will influence a lot of users negatively and probably even GAG may ask you to pull it down
    5. The only thing next to Racism and Homophobia that trends is Adolf Hitler & Nazis lol

• He saw a dream and (almost) fulfilled it. Yes, he was wrong but he was honest with his life. Now, he'll be remembered for generations, big deal.

• Yes! Yes! Yes! This!

• ha ha ha ha :D

• nah np bro... i know u r not such a guy, so it wouldn't offend me

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Thanks a lot bro :)

• yup bro... if they see a mod's being hated by most people round here, then they'd rip-off his badge i believe. not 100% sure though, but chances r they'd do, since mods must b "loved" and not "hated" ;)

• Thank you so much for information bro 😇

• Mmmm. I think you may be having a brief brain freeze there my friend. Can't see how that would be appropriate or humour to lighten up victims of atrocities. Would you consider a profile pic of the recent Charleston murderer? Possibly John Cleese et al may get away with it but you're not a comedian of that calibre so NO

• No, I'm not going to have it :)

• No problem my friend. You have many salient qualities to warrant me advising a little caution. I really don't care about the hate mail you would receive because I feel you would cope. I'm more intent on making you aware that that action would cause many more people hurt instead of helping them chill out and i know that you are not a character who would intentionally hurt others and you would regret making a silly yet innocent misjudgement

• Aww.. you really understand me :'( <3

• Well is Swastika boy still around

• Whether you will be hated or not, I really don't know why would you do this and I don't see the point of doing this, but to each their own I guess.

• Yeah don't do it bro

• I think it would be misunderstood as support of hitler. It would be a cruel move to everyone affected and his violence and hate. Bad move IMHO.

• I'd find it weird but I'd still keep treating you normal lol

• i take people who do that less seriously tbh

• That's sad tbh :/

• you kind of are promoting it, whether you think you are or not. People generally don't post things on their avatar/backgrounds that they dislike. When you post clear nazi symbols on your avatar, you're implicitly saying that it doesn't bother you that much. If nazism bothered you as much as it bothered me, you wouldn't even be asking this question, because you just wouldn't do it. What is the purpose of parading the nazi flag on your profile exactly?

• I don't dislike Hitler for sure, I don't like him either.

Yeah I agree with you on the nazi symbol part. It'd be sheer publicity of nazism. Thanks for that. I had different intentions which I am currently unsure if I should talk about it or not because I'm receiving mixed signals from the other party.

• For sure you would be hated by all those who don't know you

• ... Do you even have to ask this question? Of course people are going to think less of you

• This isn't a great way to have fun.

• I hope others won't offended by this

• Bro use your pic far better than hitler :)

• People would think your a troll, but it's hysterical so do it

• You would be hated by some people