Imagine one day the earth is destroyed and when civilisation is rebuilt, they find one dvd. What would it be?

Which TV show or movie would fuck with their minds the most and which would be the most accurate representation of our society today? Imagine if they find something like the walking dead or orange is the new black. That's what would shape their perception of us.

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• If they knew anything about our time, or if there was anyone alive at that point who remembered the old world, they would obviously understand what it was and be able to explain it to the new generation of humans. However, if none existed then far into the future, the next generation may think it was built by God. Or if closer to the event that ended the world as we know it, they may understand that it was from the old world, they just wouldn't know what it was, or what purpose it served. But I think Breaking Bad would fuck with them the most, and maybe The Walking Dead.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Lol if i would hope its prison break

0|0
    0|0
  • Some reality show the Osbournes

0|0
    0|0
  • Star wars they would think we were super advanced

0|0
    0|0
  • I know if it'd a book, it'll be the bible.

The best selling book every year all the time.

DVD I'd say godfather lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Green lantern :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck with their minds: Black Mirror.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sopranos, season one

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably some horror movie and they wouldn't know it was fake. Then again they probably couldn't even watch it for a while

0|0
    0|0
  • The walking dead.
    Considering the earth is destroyed, they might presume that we did it to stop the zombies and then become paranoid that they actually exist or did exist.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3