Does anyone else believe the rapture is coming?

The sad part is that people think that same sex marriage is OK really I mean really and a whole bunch of other things this world is coming to an end

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are talking about the Gay Marriage judgement, then no. It's laughable, even.

Otherwise, Europe would be a flaming ball completely severed from the Earth and flying in orbit by now.

Though if it does come, I would be excited to see good atheists be taken, while many so-called "Christians" would be left behind for intolerance. Imagine telling someone not to kill and to love their fellow man. Now imagine these people infringing on the rights of their fellow man, and even killing "in your name."

Not only are they disregarding what you said, they are actively going against what you said, and making sure to stick your name on it. That's not only insensitive, it is outright insulting. I would rather someone be good, but not believe I exist, than to disregard what I have to say on the basis that I DO exist.

As far as non-religious things go, the rapture has already started. Extinction is 15-1000x higher than normal, at a rate not seen since the extinction of dinosaurs. We are amidst the 6th mass extinction in Earth's 4-billion-year history. It isn't myth. Not only is it no longer a "potential problem in the distant future" as politicians like to put it. We are past the point of no return.

What Guys Said 10

• is the rapture coming because a new group of people can get married? NO

People sin every day. We murder, cheat, steal, covet, and lie... we're slovenly, slothlike, etc, etc, etc.

At yet the world keeps spinning so why would gay marriage suddenly bring on the rapture?

• I firmly believe that humanity is destined to wipe itself out. We will have a war to end all wars. Or we will do so much damage to the Earth that it will be no longer able to support life. I do not believe that God is going to come down from the Heavens, because if their is a God, he or she gave up on us a long time ago.

• I believe not to take this question seriously

• I don't believe that is going to happen

• Those who believe rapture is coming also believe we are the gog and magog,

• Yes, I do. The signs of the end times has been fulfilled

• no, but I believe something big and really bad is coming soon

• I don't belive in that

• nope.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• No, God doesn't exist, and Jesus was just one of many "messiahs" at that time, he's just the one who caught traction. He wasn't the Christ (because, again, there is no God).

And the idea of the rapture is about as retarded as Down Syndrome.

• Have u ever even read a bible or been to church I pray when it comes u are ready

• Born and raised Christian. I read everything on the subject, the history, the apologetics.

Then I discovered thinking, and subsequently stopped believing in God.

• Yup. Roman Catholic upbringing, church every Sunday and Thursday, Catholic school for 7 years, read the Bible.

It was just the culture I happened to be raised in. Went through the motions to make everyone happy, but I've always valued logic.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't believe there will be a rapture. I think everybody will go to heaven or hell or nowhere or somewhere else after they die and see God.

• My pastor taught that we wouldn't know when rapture comes. I do think its getting closer, as time moves on of course it would.
    I do kind of see your point, not with the same sex marriage (I could care less about that), but with ISIS targeting and beheading Christians, among others, it seems as if the hostility toward religion keeps growing.

• That was the main point was hostility

• I figured it was, but other people won't see it that way. My advice is don't post anything religious on this site or on the internet period because 95% of people won't agree with you.

• ... this is a joke, right?