Extroverted or Introverted?

I'm a very extroverted girl, but I'm introverted too, I would say I'm ambivert, but... I'm more extroverted than intro.

Well, what's attractive to you? Those who don't give a fuck, or those who are shy?

I like to be alone sotimes but I love messing around with my friend, sing loud in streets, talking to strangers, enjoying a great view in a high place by myself. I'm both.

• Extreovert
  • Introvert
  • Amibivert
  • Somewhere in between
I really thought you guys liked sassy girls, seem like you prefer the quiet ones. Jealous much? XD Meh, I'm kidding lol
www.scienceofpeople.com/.../

Here, take the test.

Most Helpful Guy

• I scored 51... so Ambivert I guess...

Well I dunno... although I prefer spending time on ma own (I believe life's very short and I want to do wot I like most)... I'm definetely not shy (like many morons believe people who like spending time on their own r shy by default) nor I think much before I speak,... I have an aggressive nature... I don't mean I get angry (I hardly get angry I keep calm in such situations especially) but if someone says sth I dislike I'd not mind telling him/her "cut it off"... or even use violence if things get rough...

And most of all... I'd not mind throw a compliment or two to some chick (well wid a little bit help of alcohol some days...) ... I'd not swallow ma words hahaha...

So yeah maybe I'm a mix of both indeed...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not entirely sure, it changes. I was an extrovert all throughout elementary school and middle school. But when I transitioned to highschool, I had lower self esteem and stopped going out all together, and was very shy and quiet. But since then I've regained self confidence and I like going out and getting attention energizes me and makes me seem more outgoing/social. But if it's an unfamiliar environment with unfamiliar people then I shy away. I like going to parties but not the ones that focus on dancing. I don't like to be alone for too long, just in the morning I guess lol.

What Guys Said 17

• I like ambivert. I like a girl that's outgoing, confident, and likes to be outside most of the time, but not someone that is too talkative with strangers and being around lots of people all the time. I like it when a girl wants to just stay at home all day watching movies, playing games, cooking, or doing another hobby.
    I love being outside so having a girl that likes that too is awesome, but I do enjoy time by myself, away from others, except for my girl of course, so I'd rather spend those type of days with her at home.

I'm an outgoing introvert.

• I like to be with a group of close friends, but i don't like meeting new people. But I'm quiet and i hate being the center of attention. Not sure which one this makes me.

I don't really care if a girl is an extrovert or an introvert, as long as she is chatty and can be herself when she is with me. Both extroverts and introverts have pluses when it comes to dating. An extroverted girl is more likely to catch my attention because she will put herself out there and be more open to conversation. But once I'm IN a relationship, i have jealousy issues, so i would feel more secure in a relationship with an introverted girl (because i know that she doesn't like talking - and therefore, flirting - with strangers).

• I think you are an introvert. It makes sense that you look for something similar to you. Both are cool I think. I would date an ambivert guy.

• Well that's a good thing then. I guess I'll be keeping my out for some introverted girls lol

• Hahaha go for it :)

• I scored 19 and below 42 is introvert.
    I tend to like quieter people.

• I'm still introverted. I always wanted to be extroverted, though. I feel as if my true self is extroverted. I like extroverts, introverts, ambiverts and whatever is between. Each group has something different to offer which makes it more fun for me. :D

• I'm more attracted to extroverts.

• 7-10 years ago i was fuckin intro and it's one of da many many things i hated on my then self... if i could go back in time i'd luv 2 smash a glass bottle on my then-self's head

anyway, now i'm somewhere inbetween maybe

• I've never been really intro, I've been more extro than intro, but both are nice. It's cool to be little shy and sassy too. Depends on the situations.

PS: Hard to believe, you look ambi to me.

• basically i totally disown my then-self

• I get it... I wish I could go back too and change things

• Used to be a massive introvert.. Now Im just reserved. Not afraid to speak my mind though

• I think I am extrovert-leaning.

• More introverted.

• I don't give a fuck about most things but I'm kinda shy so I don't say much.. I know that doesn't make much sense though

• I've always been extroverted even though I have spent time in gag plenty. I know how to balance my shit

• I am very extroverted when I'm with friends, but I'm very introverted when I'm in public or with strangers.

• Introvert and shy is not the same thing...

• Yeah, true..

• I thick most people are extrovert, one of my friends says he is introvert but i thick he is a shy extrovert because when he gains trust with people he dosent shut the fuck up xD
      I am introvert because even with people i trust i dont tend to talk to much, im more a listener, i thick a lot and only some of those things go out of my mouth.

• I am fairly extrovert

• Introvert i would say :)

• Introvert, clearly.

• Hmmm I'm not sure. People say if you charge your battery when you with people and it uncharges when you are alone then you're an extrovert, and the opposite means you're an introvert.
    But for me it's not like a battery, it's like an hourglass, it's switched over when I'm with people then switched back when I'm alone, and the sand must always be moving ^^

What Girls Said 8

• I'm more of an introvert. Extrovert only with people I know very well.

• I'm actually everything introverted, but can be shy around people I don't know.
    However once I open up I can be very talkative hahaha

• That's nice :) being shy all the time is boring

• Sometimes they give off a vibe that's kinda like "don't even dare to talk to me" though when they're actually just shy hh

• Yeah, they do! hahaha

• am an ambivert

• I prefer guys that can be a little social but still a little introverted. Laid back guys are awesome!

• I'm an ISFP so I'm an introvert. But I had to write an essay on this and I'm 51% introverted and 49% extroverted. So I'm an ambivert.

• I personally am an introvert. I couldn't be at places where it's crowded and when I'm attending an event, I'd try my best to stand near the walls instead of standing in the middle of the room.

• Sometimes I want to be alone, sometimes I want to get all the attention, so I get it :)

• didn't have to take the test because i already know i am an introvert but did it anyways scored a 34

• Do you actually know the difference between introvert and extrovert?

Its not how you act. Its how you recharge your energy. For example introvert recharge their energy by having a me time, while extrovert recharge their energy by meeting people. You can't be an extrovert and introvert at the same time

• I learned psychology, my mom is a psychologist and my dad is a psychiatrist. Not everything on the internet is true

• Then don't go anonymous, if you are so sure about what you say, just tell it.

There is no way ambivert doesn't exist. I'm both! I get energy when I'm alone and when I'm surrounded my many people.