What makes a person unique?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• that they aren't basic bitch stereotype hahaha i mean this days it seems like most girls don't know about good classic music ( 60-90s) they don't read and if they do its about crappy novels about erotic stuff and same cliches girls all like the same type of styles and same shop stores they are most worried about parties social media having a boyfriend and their needs instead of their faith school grades being a better person a good family member and an true friend but noo they try to fit in or like things everyone likes i mean that's dull i mean how boring is our decade because simply its hard to be unique and if you are they label you as weird or hipster and common you got to be kidding me with that crap i prefer being called a freak because i do productive stuff and im classy ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know if you mean in terms of looks or in terms of personality but if you do what is right and work hard - you will be unique because most people do not do what is right and slack off at some point in their lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • personality and how much they give to you unconditionally... how they talk with you, interact with you, treat you., treat others, their whole demeanour makes them unique... :))

0|0
    0|0
  • When they act/try so hard to be normal.. Ha, the crazy ones always do that.
    Very unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying true to themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Our flaws or imperfections ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Their personality

0|0
    0|0
  • if this person resembles da norm as less as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality, quality wise, the way he present himself/herself and so fort?

0|0
    0|0
  • Simplicity, patience, loyalty, etiquettes in my eyes... Are precious ornaments for any person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their conscience

0|0
    0|0
  • Trick question. Nothing is new under the sun.

0|0
    0|0