GAG, has made me become bitter towards a lot of subjects?

For instance, I never had anything against feminists, but after being on this website and reading all the question about this subject matter, I started having more of a negative perception towards them. Also, i never had anything against atheists and what knot at all, but the non stop Christian bashing that I see on here totally changed my whole view on them and made me become bitter towards em. Anyone else notice this about themselves?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gotten bitter on things too since I joined GaG. Personally though, I don't think that's a bad thing. Just means I understand more of the horrible truths in life and less of the beautiful lies.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm an atheist and a feminist. If we met, you'd probably like me. :) It's GaG that allows too much anonymity which breeds a lot of hurtful comments towards each other. Lately I've been staying away from both topics just to take a breather. I've moved on to answer more penis-size questions.

• I try to stay away from it

• I'm starting to become bitter about relationships in general. I don't trust anyone

• Yes, that too..

• Yes indeed

• Change it up then. Only you have the power to do so

• People on here definitely seem to believe that people are trash if they dont look "normal" (ie a lot of tattoo/piercing/uncommon hair color bashing/youre not a "real" man/woman if you look like this kind of thing) and I do believe that having a community with those prejudices validates those who possess them.
    There's definitely a ton of bitterness; as both a christian and feminist i've gotten the butt of a lot of it

• Yeah feminism is a really shit starting topic on GAG.

• Yeah, that and religion.

• The Christian bashing? What about the atheist bashing? Oh right, you probably don't even see anything wrong in that.

• You must be one of them.

• You just proved me that you are there LOL

• Okay, then you have proven to me that you are a Jesus freak, who refuses to see more than one side of a case.

What Guys Said 9

• to be honest, i dont understand how gag has made you more bitter towards feminism. Like, some of the guys on here are so hypersensitive to anything that has to do with feminism, because they come here with an already pre-programmed bias against women due to failures in their dating lives... so just the smallest wiff of anything feminist sets them in a frenzy. I say this as a non feminist myself... but some of you guys get way too worked up about the existence of feminism on GaG. A significant number of the active female users on here either (and almost 100% of GaG men) are either straight-up anti-feminist, or have a nonchalant attitude towards it. There are very very few individuals on this site who are openly feminist, and the majority of them are more than tolerable to have discussions with, even if you disagree with them. So when I see guys complain about GaG feminists... i almost immediately class them as hypersensitive.

• We live in a society full of hypersensitive people now a days. People get upset at almost anything stupid.

• GAG is ran by manginas.

• It's on the internet, so it's inhabited by humanity's worst.

• Not really - I tend to stay away from the all out war questions

• Then get off gag. The Internet is a microcosm of extreme, hateful, stupid, and irrational people. If you find yourself believing that it represents normal people you should find a better hobby that won't warp your views.

• I would, but I like giving people a taste of their own medicine.

• Time to quit gag then.

• Yup. I've noticed this for a while now. Whenever I'm on, I usually feel shittier after getting off of gag.

• Well that's good for you?

• And it's good for you too?

• Regarding feminism: you're just growing your balls back.

• I've always had my balls. You, on the other hand, probably started with none and still have none.

• Yeap, definitely growing back.

• Yeah, the ignorant and archaic views that Christians still have on here in the modern 21st century made me bitter against them too.

• That's your comeback? Lol.

• Yours weren't so great, since you didn't even bother to read what I wrote and can't make any constructive counter arguments.