I support gay rights but hate gay pride parades, sort of feels like they are being... well very flamboyant in public. Why would they do this?

So I know the gay and lesbian community is trying to get equal rights, same sex marriege est.. But whenever a gay pride parade is going on near my work down town I have to walk and see guys in short shorts dancing rubbing each other down, drag queens all crazy stuff that even though i'm tolerant of their rights... is disguisting. I'm also a conservative and find it as stupid as seing idiots carry AR-15s/Assult Rifles walking down the street "expressing" their rights to bare arms... Doesn't this sort of actions like a very... flambount gay pride parade really hurt their cause? I just want to give you, your rights to marry, be equal. At least have the dicency not to be bumping and grinding bare chested listening to lady gagga on laud speakers. I know i'll get flak from liberals who feel like i'm being an intolarent person, but some of the things i see going at some gay pride parades are very backwards towards legitemizing their equality.

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the pride parades are great fun

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I hate them too sometimes..
    No body wants to see titties and ass hanging out. To be honest most that I've seen look like they have a disability.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• just a way 2 x-press their rights bro... personally they don't annoy me.. since i know they won't touch my ass :p

0|0
    0|0