I can't gain muscle?

it just won't come, i just get thinner with weight lifting, so i must be making some lean muscle maybe but i want bulk?

anyone know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Read here and pursue the rest of the site. Don't bother buying his book, just get the idea for how to change your existing exercise routine and diet. Usually what you see comes from too many long drawn out exercises and not enough protein. Being a woman it is a lot harder to put on muscle just from exercising, you need to do them right.
    Read this article, largely on diet and then click through to the rest of his site and read more. It works.
    www.maxworkouts.com/.../8-diet-and-exercise-tips-to-stay-young-healthy

What Guys Said 5

• consult a professional, this may be case specific that general advice from the internet won't be able to help.

• Ask the staff at the gym

• You're not eating enough

• Lots of protein... lift heavyweight for lower reps. I hope you're achieving your goal. Write me if you have more questions :-)

• go heavy and eat a gerat balance of protein carbs and fat within you range of caloric inteake.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to consume more calories & make sure you have a good protein intake.

• Are you eating enough?