What were the most random and crazy things that your class has done while the teacher was gone?

The title says it all, I hope to get a good laugh out of this :)

1|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Our class hid Tuna sandwiches in the heat vent at the back of the class. Within a week we were moved to another class. The confession didn't come until the end of the year when my classmate gave his graduation speech. The whole place broke out laughing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Changing the itinerary on the board lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • drink vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • Attempt two! So... Chalk Wars!! The whole floor turned rainbow

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically everyone is taking a test then when our teacher was gone, then everyone in the class noticed there is an answer key on his desk so everyone took picture ( including me). So we cheated and we were laugh during the test. So everyone got A on the test.

0|0
    0|0
  • They started throwing erasers around the room to each other.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• A guy hid in the cabinet after a teacher took roll and then left the room for a second - There was only 9 in class - Took her 10 minutes to notice somethinv was up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really, just throw some paper around like a paper fight of some sort

0|0
    0|0
  • We wrote on the board with a marker whose text can never be deleted. So ,,, we did that and all the teachers were unable to teach us anything the whole day :D

0|0
    0|0
  • creating teachers pose on blackboard xD

0|0
    0|0