Do girls hate hairy boys?

Hi, I'm 17 and I'm very hairy, I have full grown chest hair and I was wondering what girls think about, do they find it hot, or disgusting :P

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband looks like that hairy guy from star wars and I still love him lol

• @Anonymus Ok, I'm not that hairy :D

• It was a joke hun he isn't either but he has a pretty hairy chest and all and I love it it's more manly

What Girls Said 2

• I find chest hair very attractive.

• I find it disgusting ! I mean a little hair is okay, but if your bushy like a lumberjack that's a whole different situation with me lol Some girls do love hairy guys though :)

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on where you go. In the US, mostly in places where there's not a beach culture, women tend to like men with hair, not too hairy, but still with hair.
    But back in Spain, the islands where I'm from, women hated men with hair, even if it was just a little, they don't like it.
    It depends on where you're at, but usually in coastal areas no hair is usually what it's most desired.

• Yah, lesbians don't like hairy bodies.

• You can always have it removed but some women don't mind it

• It's usually bad I'm glad to have little hair