What do you think about what bigot Donald Trump said?

Bravo for Univision channel for not showing Miss Universe since Donald Trump is the owner of Miss Universe. And good job for Christian De La Fuente deciding not to host the Miss Universe because of that. And good job for Jocelyn Sanchez for deciding not to make an apperance at the event. NBC is thinking of not airing it either. He said Mexican immigrants bring crime, drugs, raptists, and that only''some'' are good people. I already couldn't stand that arrogant prick before he said this but now I can't stand him more. Most people from Mexico are great hard working people. He thinks most Mexican immigrants are drug traffickers, etc. It doesn't matter to me that I am not Mexican but I am Latino and he basically offended all Latinos, but the ignorance you said. I'm half Ecuadorian, half Argentinian. Donald Trump is disgusting.

And Christian De La Fuente is from Chile and Jocelyn Sanchez is from Puerto Rico.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a clown.

• Yeah he definitely is. What do you think about what he said.

• I think most of what he says is just to stir up controversy because he feels like there's no such thing as bad publicity. I think it's all a stunt to help the ratings of his asinine show.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly I don't even listen to him, es not actually serious about this. He's just a carnival barker.

• You screwed up in your grammar, what?

• Also I think he's serious about what he said by he's be serious about being president, this is just a publicity stunt.
      Many conservative candidates who don't actually like immigration are changing their stances evaluate thwy understand that getting the Latino vote is something very important in the next election.
      I he was really serious he would have used better rhetoric.

• He is not going to get most of the Latino vote.

What Guys Said 8

• NBC Universal thinks Donald Trump is an asshole: money.cnn.com/.../

They might be right.

• People hearing without listening"-Simon and Garfunkel. I saw his entire speech and I was blown away. I can fully understand what he was trying to say. I mean what he really meant to say is this “…they’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re bringing their rapists...” But instead he just said “they’re rapists” which makes sense. And according to border patrol he’s right. There is a problem with or generation being too politically correct. Just read about Jerry Seinfeld recently who said the exact same thing about college kids these days. The man said nothing wrong. In fact he blew me away completely. I was so impressed. when I saw his speech.

• Should be up on charges after saying that on TV

• Power corrupts and make you think that your actions and words can pass over anyone. Example: Donald Trump

• Let's put it this way. Why should I care what race or ethnicity a shoplifter is? Throw them the hell in jail no matter. Irish, Mexican, anyone. Break the law by coming here illegally, you deserve to get kicked out.

• I mean you're both right... They do bring crime. There are stats to prove that. Most however are good hard working people looking for a better life. The Donald is just also looking for attention as usual. That's how he makes his money. He has to stay relevant otherwise his revenue and celeb status will be diminished. I wonder how he's going to play it off when he has to withdraw from the Republican presidential nomination...

• sounds like a typical republican to me.

• ... but what he said is true. Have you ever actually checked into what Mexicans are doing in the drug and human trafficking trades?

He's bombastic, but Trump is right.

• No he isn't right. Most Mexican immigrants are good people. Those people you talk about don't represent the majority. Let me guess, you think most black people are thugs?

• Well most Mexican immigrants aren't cartels genius. And no Salvadorian isn't the same thing as Mexican you bigot.

• You are a bigot for thinking most Mexican immigrants are bad people are a bigot for thinking Salvadorian is the same thing as Mexican.