Guys, by age 15 how tall were you?

I know height questions don't go well on here, but this is more of question out of curiousty then anything else. I have a cousin and he has 15 year old son who's already 6'2. I imagine he has much growing to do and I have friend who's around my age and he's 6'7. So, I was thinking if my cousins son is already 6'2 and only 15 by the time hits his mid to late twenties he could probably be as tall as the friend I have. But, I'm not a guy lol. So, I don't know how long the growing process is for a guy before it just stops and that's the height he'll always be. Hence the question, I'm just curious.

So, how tall were you at age 15? And, how much taller is it possible for my cousins son to get?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 5'4 I think, Now 6'4 at 19 - started growing at 16 at 5'6.
    How much growth potential he still has can be easily determined by taking an x-ray of his left hand and wrist. This way, a pediatrician can assess his bone age, or his biological age and determine his predicted adult hight with the help of a chart of percentages of how many percent of adult height are already achieved.

Bone age, biological age respectively, is strongly linked to his sexual development.
    - What Tanner Stage is he in? Did he hit puberty late or early? - Is he already growing a beard? etc.

What Guys Said 20

• He could have had a growth spurt early it is possible that he will grow only a little more. A good indication is look at the height of the parents.

• Well, age 15 i was like 5'7" and grew little taller afterwards
    but both my parents were short and i am like 5'9" -5 '10" now
    but i heard most males grow to age 21.

• I was 5' 1" at age 15. Now I'm 6' 4"
    Don't how that would help.

• I was 6'0 at 15 and I'm 6'2 now.
    There is a chance he's done growing, depends on his own body.

• I was 5'5 and remained that way

• About 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in).

• I was already well over 6ft by the time I was 12.

• I was the same height I am now: 5'7.

• I was 5' 7" and grew an extra 3" by the time I turned 19.

• by age 12 or so, I was 6'2, now at 25 I'm still 6'2. Nothings changed

• Last year, as a sophomore, I was 5'6", now as I have just finished my junior year, I am 6'2", almost 6'3".

• Around 3 feet and end up being the tallest person in whole micronesia

• I am currently 164 cm

• HIIIIIIII
    I am 6 feet tall ! :)

• im not 15 yet but im 5'8 n a half right now

• 5 foot 6 is my height but my dad hit his growth spurt late so ill probably grow a lot more

• Your cousin may be the Mountain when he grow up.

• I was 5'6 and still 5'6 -_- its lame

• I think i was about 5'10 or somewhat taller. I'm 6'4" now.

• I was pretty much my current height, 5'7. I might have grown half an inch since then (I'm 21 now). I think a lot of guys are pretty well grown by that age, though obviously some do grow more later on.