What book do you have hidden under your bed?

... Figuratively speaking (or perhaps literally), what book is under your bed? The one you're hiding from your roommate, or your friends and family when they come over? Usually this could be a perceivably controversial book or banned book, or just something you're not thrilled to admit you are reading.

Most Helpful Guy

• uh
    atm not anything
    I don't really read erotica or anything and my family is liberal and so am i so

well
    i guess maybe the Bible? And the Torah and the Koran, because I'm studying religions of the world, and my father is the 'mean' kind of atheist cx
    I'm agnostic myself and religion interests me but I just try not to bring it up around him.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't have a under the bed only linen drawers LoL - Oh my, I keep finding out how boring I am on here, my guilty bedtime literature is todays paper for the crossword before bed.

• The Multi-Orgasmic Man

• You mean you don't display that when you have female company in the house? LOL

• LOL! True and good. Well, I should have known my GT sister would be ahead of the curve there. :D

• LOL!! GT brother. :)

• Do Dirt magazines count? Jk!!! Lol
    Uhm I don't know I haven't real been reading any crazy books lol

• "Fifty Shades of Grey!"

-Every unsatisfied 30+ year old women out there

• It's the old romance during the old Arabian time

• I have couple of book of sex positions hidden in my closet

• Penthouse magazine

• Currently, no.

What Girls Said 10

• I sometimes listen to secular music and I don't want people to know about it cause they might think I'm not a real Christian if they find out.

• I don't have any book under my bed. But I would have some if I could order them.
    I wouldn't want them to know that I'm into those kinds of stories, it would be too embarrassing and revealing...

• That's actually where I store some of my books because I ran out of room in my bookcase.

• I don't have any atm.

• It was twilight at one point in time lol.

• death note MUAHAHAH

• My cousin gave me a book named 'The Satanic Verses' By Salman Rushdie

• Salman Rushdie is a really good author he actually wrote a pretty happy book called haroun and the sea of stories which is kinda weird cause he's usually a really dark author

• @tvorhall : thanks, I'll definitely check it out! :)

• Where the Wild Things are by Maurice Sendak

• Weights I'll use... One day...

• +18 magazines ;)