Have you ever been bullied, been a bully,?

• I was bullied
  • I've been a bully
  • Neither
  • Both

Most Helpful Guy

• I was accused of being a bully because this girl was pulling my gf's hair and touching her when my girlfriend didn't like it. I got in between them, gave the girl a good shove and told her firmly to go away. Then the bitch goes crying to her friends who proceed to start shit with me. Here's the thing that pisses me off. The girl that I told off was really really fat and she gets bullied often at school, therefore whenever someone tells her annoying ass self to f*ck off she whines about it to her friends who accuse the person of being a bully. Feminism people...

What Guys Said 13

• I was very lucky - I went to a brand new school and was in oldest year - So very little bullying went on, I never noticed it only years later I heard that it did happen on a small scale.

• Eh, I was Obese and the fattest kid in my yeargroup at school, so can you guess which option i chose? :/.

• Yup, I was the 'fat kid' in throughout middle/high school. Ohhh I would love to see the faces of those girls when they see me now :D

• You should be on one of those TV shows where the guys that bully you see what you look like now.

• I was bullied so bad that it cost me later in life so yes it's rough

• I have never been bullied before

• I was a bully in middle school, but in highschool i wasn't bullied or the bully, but i dod intervene when i saw it happen. I dont know what changed me. I guess i just matured.

• Neither //

• I've been bullied a lot in elementary school and high school, it didn't stop until the school implemented a proper anti-bullying protocol.

• Yeah I bully myself. JK, no I haven't

• Been bullied a lot as a kid, elementary school and such, all i can say is that all it takes is to stand up once for yourself and that fixed it for me, got to the point of bullying the bullies later on.

• I haven't really been on either side of them.

• I don't think I can say either

• I've been both.

What Girls Said 9

• I've been both. I was a bully when I was in daycare, then years later in high school and middle school I was bullied BAD! KARMA doesn't discriminate. Karma ate my ass alive but I can't blame karma I got what I deserved. I cried about that little girl I bullied when I was 9 because I found ou years later as an adult that she was being abused at home. Man I swear for a long time I hated myself. doesn't matter if I was a kid or not bullying isn't right no matter what age. there's no excuse for it. At all. I wish I knew if that girl was ok or not.

• I did both, really.

• Yes, I was socially bullied by most of my classmates from grades 4th to 7th... a bit in 8th too but not too much.

• Been picked on and been criticized by some girls in highschool and college. But.. Bullied? No.

• No one can bully meanie genie ;p

• @YazanAA I see :o No one dared to mess with Yazannnm ;)

• Yazannn*

• Luckily neither. Bullying is not cool at all 😤

• I used to be a bully, but I'm not proud of it.

• I been both a bully and been bullied

• I have been bullied about being skinny and shyness since I was 9 to this day and I am 15 now.

• No I was never bullied and I was never a bully. But I also didn't stop bullies