Have you ever jumped off the rocks?

Have you ever jumped off the rocks?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• It took me 5 minutes to get the courage to slid down this
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../170px-Firepole.jpg

I can do it, but it would probably take 5 years of my boyfriend showing me how to do it, encouraging me, me freaking out and saying I can't do it, showing me once more, encouraging me, me freaking out and saying I can't do it, repeat.

• Too afraid, bruv. If you don't jump out far enough you can seriously injure yourself. I'm not about that life.

• No! I'm too scared to lol

• Yes. I've only done lake diving once and since I'm terrified of heights it really wasn't enjoyable for me.

• Yes, I have. It was my first vacation with buddies back in Belarus and we were having fun jumping off straight into water. I misjudged the height, slammed straight into water with my chest and that hurt - it took me a while to regain my senses though. Now, I can put a pro to shame

• No I haven't

• Oh I wish!

• Yeah, someone pushed me..

• Not rocks, but a bridge

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. I loved it. Just make sure you become good at swimming so you can get your head out of the water in time. When I jumped my first time I was surprised how deep I went thus was not expecting that I would need to thrust hard so I could get my head out in time. But it's still a lot of fun to jump off the rocks like that.

• Yes I have around the coast of Ireland you would have lots of pools where you could jump of rocks not like the cliff diving but maybe 10/20 feet.

• No, it may sound weird but though my hobby is flying I'm afraid of heights... I would be looking from a safe distance haha :-)

• i have before its exhilarating!!!
    into water similar to that to!
    i am not a good swimmer though so it was risky

• Yeah, was good!

• Yes in fact now that it is summer I do it everyday with my friends

• 50 foot coral cliff in Negril, Jamaica, much like your photo.

• Heck no, I'm pretty adventures, but I can't SWIM :( Lol

• 2.5 metres distance.