Have I out smarted the government by selling my book at my school store?

Alright so as soon as I was done with my math class yesterday I returned the book today at the school store and got $82 for it I actually got my book on amazon. com for only $20 and the bookat the school store costed $174 so I made a $62 profit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe not the government, but someone, certainly.

• Only dumb frosh buy full-priced textbooks at the bookstore.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with that. Hell, I'd buy some more cheap copies on Amazon and then sell them to the bookstore too!

What Girls Said 2

• Is that even allowed if you didn't buy it from the school? Guess they wouldn't know but ehh unethical I think.

• CT has a policy where we have to go to school 180 days, they can take it off our summer or spring break. We have around 5 snow days built into the school calendar. I moved here from Oregon and the work is a lot tougher here then there. But I still managed to get high honors. You will be fine, message me if you have any other questions

What Guys Said 3

• "Go to college, then you can rip people off and get paid for it. It's called capitalism." - Michael De Santa Grand Thief Auto V

You realized the meaning of this quote lol You didn't get the government but you did find a nice little hustle

• Definitely someone, but not the goverment

• I thin k you just showed capitalist spirit - Bought cheap sold higher - That store will sell that book next year for more than 82 dollars so they won't lose out

• Wohoo capitalism :) I am actually planning on doing this with more books and selling them to my store.