Am I weird for liking scaredy guys?

I love it when guys are all traumatized and scared, even better if they're actually crying in a position that makes them look like a ball, they look so vulnerable and cute and ahrghhhh it's too adorable hahaHAHA I think guys that get surprised and scared easily are really attractive! but my friends think it's really weird... they say men shouldn't cry and stuff. Anyways, am I a little bit weird? by the way, I don't like deep voices in guys, cause when they shout it doesn't sound good...

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting. Seems weird at first but then it makes sense. You find it cute when guys are the opposite of what society expects them to be like. You think it's more interesting and fun to be with a guy like that.

• yeah... I guess that makes sense!

What Guys Said 8

• You're just the nurturing type but some guys see that and take advantage of it. I believe they are called emo's.

• Lol, I have never heard of it before, even tho I'm not into stereotypes I find it a bit interesting. Hmm...

• A bit weird maybe your way of saying you don't dig stereotypes

• That is a bit weird in my book

• How do you do with guys that don't scare easy?

• I guess they won't be as adorable or interesting to me at first, but if they're nice I'll be equally attracted

• No, it is normal. Maybe you had small cute animals pet at home. From here, I can see you are a protective , pure heart and warm caring person. You wanted to show your affection more to a guy you love and you like to be their support and hope.

• how did you know? I actually did have bunnies and hamsters!

• I know it because they are "little guys".

• As long as he balances it out

• Why do scaredy guys attract you? So you can mommy them?

• I've got no idea... Hey! I was asking the questions!

• Well if you want to hear an answer, I'll just say there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a preference. I'm just asking you these questions out of sheer curiousity if you don't mind.

• haha no no I was just kidding... but thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• That is... a concerning fetish.

• yeah... that's what I'm always told haha

• Just don't like torture people. War crimes were outlawed a long time ago. I doubt they'd let you use them for your sexual pleasure.

• lol torture people!!! no worries, I won't! I don't like causing the pain