People are moving to Canada D:?

Yes, I know A LOT of people have posted too many questions about this already, so please don't get mad at me for it... I just thought this video was hilarious! 😂😂👏

I just wonder... how do the Chick-fill-A owners feel about this? :o Lmao!

Most Helpful Guy

• The ignorance of humanity doesn't surprise me anymore. People are so damn sheltered that they know very little politically that's going on in other countries or even other states within their country.

I spent a good several hours on conservative news sites checking out the forums after the news and I have to say.. I was REALLY concerned. People saying that all churches are going to close or that natural disasters are gonna befall us and a bunch of different wacky shit. Many of these people don't realize that gay marriage has been legal in many places for MANY years and none of the shit they say is going to happen has happened. Also the crazy af people who say that we would start marrying animals and family members because "anything goes" after gay marriage are also wrong.. This shit hasn't happened. Gay marriage has been legal in Massachusetts since 2004 and we aren't all fornicating with our brothers and sisters in the street.. Sorry boutcha.

People have a tendency to say homophobia is a misnomer because it isn't based on fear but if you look at the comments sections in many of these news sites it is ABSOLUTELY a fear response. People are terrified of the future as a result of homosexuality and neglect to do any research on their own. OH THE DOWNFALL OF FAMILY VALUES! As if everyone is magically going to turn gay at the news and nobody will have a traditional family unit anymore. Also every major psychological organization says that gay parents can be just as good as straight parents.

I think humans would rather live in fear rather than look to the facts to realize that there isn't much to fear. Instead of being exposed to new ways of thinking, people choose to live inside their boxes. Hell they make sweet passionate love to their boxes.

What Guys Said 11

• Love it - All through first 45 seconds I was thinking I am sure same sex marriage is legal in Canada - At least we are safe from them in Ireland because the heathens here passed it by referendum last month.

• too move is a bit ridiculous
    And even if you dont support homosexuality, you must accept it as something that exists and is around, you can't just run away from it there are gays everywhere

• Why Canada? How aboot Saudi Arabia?

• Are they stupid? We're even more liberal than the USA...

• Well I'm from Canada so I'm down with that

• This country sucks.. I might have to leave this country to find a job... and im suck of this government screwing off us cuz they can.

• LOL -------

• Don't they know all the guys in Canada are gay?

• Why not tell them that gay marriage is illegal in Eastern Syria/ Northern Iraq?

• I wish they would move to Canada. we can get rid of most of our stupid people.

• just because someone doesn't support homosexuality has nothing to do with their level of intelligence

• Those who oppose it are likely religious nuts and that's what makes them stupid.

• Well this is news to me... USA feels more like home to me, I have no interest in moving to Canada.

What Girls Said 6

• Not only that but it's pride week and this Sunday is when the annual pride parade takes place in the city of Toronto. Citizens on the U. S. Really need to educate themselves more. No offence if you're actually American.

• ahahaha please, no one tell them how liberal we are here. I want to hear about their rage.

• OMG I watched this yesterday and at the end I was cracking up 😂

• I've always wanted to visit Canada

• Gay marriage has been legal there for 10 years.

• That makes me a little sad at the same time