Who would win in a fight? me or Bruce Lee?

I think it would be me. That's for sure :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• You really think you could take Bruce Lee when he was in his prime?

• Considering he is dead, I'd say you have the advantage.

What Guys Said 14

• Bruce Lee beat up Chuck Norris and killed him. I don't think any mortal could defeat Bruce Lee. Uhh no offense though.

• Lol it was a movie. Chuck Norris who's considered a champion said that Bruce Lee isn't a professional fighter. He didn't say he was better or could Beat the shit of Bruce Lee but he kind of hinted to it. And i hope that i don't need to tell you that movies are just movies and mostly, everything is fake. Hell even Tom Cruise looked super taught and bad ass in movies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcl81ldNODc

• Imma leave this here!
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../ETD5a-sidekick-400-sg.gif
    He kicked this guy hard enough that the PERSON HE LANDED ON broke both arms.

• HAHA I remember that scene! It was hilarious :D Especially the screams. But where did you get the information of arms being broken? And since when they really do hit each other in movies? Especially the old ones.

• IMDB trivia.

• Sorry I think Bruce Lee in his prime would kick ass

• Bruce Lee and everyone who portrayed Bruce Lee.

• Who are you?

• Not you...

• You. Heck! Even me... anyone can fight a skeleton. Dig him out.

• Lee is god, you dont stand a chance.

• euh... I don't know about that :/ I started loving Bruce Lee since i was only 6 or 7 years old. But then as i grew older, practiced martial arts, watched and re watched all of his movies and especially after i heard what masters like Steven Seagal and Chuck Norris said about him not being a professional fighter or not even close to being one of the best masters, i started doubting his capabilities. And don't tell me about his stunts. There is a difference between a stunt man and a fighter. Everyone can do stunts nowadays. I think what's best about Bruce is his charisma and self confidence that made people follow him. But he was no trained fighter.

• seeing as Bruce Lee is dead, you. but if he were still alive he would probably kick your ass

• Bruce Lee, he probably would even have to try very hard. He was a master of several forms of martial arts. Also made his own.

• He only mastered his own martial art which is Jeet Kune Do. He didn't finish his training in Wing Chun because he didn't like it and was just a beginner at it so he really didn't go to the point of knowing how wing chun really works and how effective it could be. I still personally prefer Jeet Kune Do though but it's a point of view and no style is better than the other. It always depends on the performer. Now for Bruce Lee, he really wasn't a trained professional fighter. We don't and never had records of him fighting or sparring in a real fight. All he did was acting, doing some stunts (every trained person can do stunts such as two finger push ups) and teaching his own style. Bruce Lee was certainly a very charismatic master whose confidence and movies made him become overrated. With all my respect to Bruce Lee, I think someone such as Buakaw (most dangerous muay thai fighter whose body got specialized, trained and prepared for real fights) would wipe the floor with Bruce Lee.

• I think people should stop being too brainwashed by what they see on TV.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcl81ldNODc
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgeZoPpGLO4
      Here are some proofs. I can send you articles if you want :) Just take your time and make sure to read and know more about him, martial arts, movies and real fights before answering.
      Note: i have been practicing Kung Fu since i was a kid and grew up loving Bruce Lee and sometimes copying him. But deep inside, i always knew there was something not right and that my idol wasn't that great.

• Bruce Lee fo sho!! lol

• Bruce Lee would break you in two seconds

• This would be his response once he saw you.

media.twirlit.com/.../bruce-lee-laughing.gif

• Bruce Lee.