Do you believe you are beautiful?

• Yes, I am!
    35% (30)28% (15)33% (45)Vote
  • No, I am not
    12% (10)19% (10)14% (20)Vote
  • I am struggling with my self-esteem right now, come back and ask me that later.
    20% (17)13% (7)17% (24)Vote
  • BITCH, I'M FABULOUS
    15% (13)13% (7)14% (20)Vote
  • ME? I AM MANLY MAN! RAWWWRRRRR
    0% (0)13% (7)5% (7)Vote
  • I look like a potato
    9% (8)9% (5)9% (13)Vote
  • Hi, I'd to order a bean and cheese burrito, no onions or sauce
    9% (7)5% (2)8% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
47|33

Most Helpful Girl

• I do believe I am beautiful 😊 I used to be unsure, now whenever I look in the mirror I feel so grateful I was created with beauty and that I am talented and smart. it may sound conceited, but it isn't in my opinion. I just noticed what a great person I am and I thank the lord everyday for blessing me with such an incredible life. I did vote G though, because random humor is the BEST! You are pretty cool 😁

3|1
    0|0
    • I love this ! :)

• Show All
    • Sorry, I meant to add an opinion below.

• No problem @Alexia6838 😊 I love your opinion by the way!!

What Guys Said 33

What Girls Said 46

• ah my answer isn't up there, but it's 'sometimes'

1|1
    0|0
  • Girl, I am a goddess (as are we all. Self-worth comes from believing your are important, valid and worthy of others' respect and admiration. Added because people seem to think I have an ego for saying I'm a goddess.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe that I have beautiful qualities, both physically and not. I do recognize my flaws, though. I am not the essence of perfection. Then again, perfection is overrated.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know I am but I definitely have not always felt it. I'm recovering from some emotionally abusive relationships and body dysmorphic disorder, but i'm finally making progress and some days I actually feel pretty. I don't feel insecure about some of the things I used to and am really proud of it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mean to sound conceited but I do believe I am.
    I feel blessed.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes ! But there is more to me than that , I have many lovely qualities.

2|0
    0|0
  • Pretty. I believe I'm pretty. I can be beautiful after I fix a few things. Right now, I'm pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • beautiful is a strong word but i would say pretty oh my gosh i can't believe i called myself pretty my self esteem used to horrible in middle school because of bullying got better in high school now in college and can't believe how far i have come!

1|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a little above average, and perfectly okay with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Inside I think I am :) Outside is something i need to work on myself... needa work on my self esteem :)

1|0
    0|1
    • Show All
    • You model, why would you be self conscious, by the way anyone ever tell you, you look like Danica McCkellar (Winnie, from the wonder years)

• @KidInk4 hahaha fair point but its more of a reason to be self conscious aha

• yes!
    /////

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • I am beautiful on the inside!
    That's what really counts.

1|1
    1|0
  • Yes, loving oneself is very important. If I don't think I'm beautiful, who will?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm nothing special.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I believe I am attractive
    I may not be in beautiful category but I know I am attractive ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I am attractive. But hey, I have a nice personality. That's what attracted my husband. At least, that's what I think it was.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mother said so and I believe her. She's the best! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted C bc tbh I'm having a rough self image thing right now. I think I'm ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to sound cocky but 💁🏽💕 but occasionally I wish for bigger boobs😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • No.. not at all, beautiful is too strong of a word.

0|0
    1|0
  • I vote C, I'm having trouble of self-esteem and self-image right now, will get back to you soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am. I know it. I feel it. But people always think I'm more beautiful than I realize. So

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am very beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • i voted C...-_-

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy with my physical appearance :))

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think I am. I am not perfect or sth but I like what I see.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I am, as friends say also :)
    What do you think?

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls