If you can't answer without reading the details then don't bother. How can I trust that a woman likes me for me and not because of my money?

I have never been broke, but now it seems like women are interested in me now since I'm making good money ... I've always had confidence in myself and I never dressed sloppy kept my hygene up and I've also never been overweight , despite all of this, I would never get past friend status. I'm also very diverse when choosing women to approach so don't tell me i'm just approaching the wrong women because there's no way that every woman I've approached (I'm in my 30's) in my life has been the same type of woman. Now that I'm making good money, it seems like women are more interested in me. Also don't tell me the reason why I'm never making it past friend status is because I didn't let it be known from day 1 how I feel because I've done that 99.9% of the time and still never gotten by friend status. Even women who say I have a great personality and confidence reject me to friend status and some of these women were taken already, and I can understand that, but this happens all the time everytime with women who aren't taken (I know because I asked them before/ after rejecting me is that their reason why) . Now that women seem way more interested in me, I can't get that thought that they're only interested because I'm making good money now out of my head. How can a guy force himselfinto believing otherwise?

Most Helpful Girl

• Err, how did you make the conclusion that these women are only more interested in you because of money?

Do you tell them you're loaded on the first date or something? How would they know you have money?

Surely you wouldn't be so foolish as to flaunt your wealth to every woman you meet.

• No I don't tell them that, but before I was making good money, no woman was interested in me . I tried to determine the reason why and that's the only one that comes to mind.

• That's a strange conclusion to come to, if there is no evidence of these women knowing of your income.

Perhaps now that you're making more money, you've naturally become more confident in yourself?

It could also be age. Older women are more on the lookout for a mate as their biological clocks are ticking.

What Girls Said 5

• How can I trust that a woman likes me for me and not because of my money?
    In my opinion you generally can't no different than I find a gal can't trust that a guy likes her for her and not because of her face/body. The exception to the general seeming to be if you suddenly become 'broke' and she sticks around or if the gal overnight becomes hideous and he sticks around.

• How do you know they're just interested in you because of you're money? Give them a chance, get to know them, and stop over thinking. It's all in your mind.

While it's true that there would always be women who would want you because you're making good money, at your age, I believe you're smart enough to discern their intentions.

• Dress more casual, act casual, make sure no one would guess you could make a lot of money. Whoever is interested is the one who stays with you

• Do you always tell these women that you are making good money?

• No but none were interested in me before.

• Find a women with just as much money as you

What Guys Said 4

• I think you might have trust issues which stop you forming a relationship - If you automatically assume everybody after your money how are you going to accept true affection when it comes

• I don't think its the money, per se, its the increase in confidence you have since becoming more successful. You are the one placing importance on money, not them. Confidence and challenge draw women like bees to honey

• If they know you have money, it WILL make them desire you more for the WRONG reasons (gold-digging).

If you hide the fact that you have money, they will ignore you like they did in the past.

It's a catch-22...

• very much so my friend