Do you take naps during the day?

Lately I've been sleeping only for 3-5 hours at night/in the morning everyday. I don't know, I just randomly wake up after a few hours and don't feel sleepy anymore. O_o Then I usually take 1 or 2 short naps during the day. Seems to work for me. Even when I slept normally at night, I usually took a nap during the day anyways, I just enjoy them. I know some people who never take naps, I find it weird tbh.

How about you people, do you take naps during the day or do you only sleep at night (or whatever time of the day you tend to sleep at..)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, naps can make me good for several hours
    the only bad habit is i nap in the evening and that
    is bad time to nap i need to do it during the noon
    so i feel refresh and can stay up at night cause
    I'm not really a sleeper :p

Most Helpful Girl

• I have about 3-4 hours of sleep at night during school days; when exam is approaching I have approx 2-3 hours of sleep at night. I usually sleep in class in the morning, because of the lack of sleep last night. Then when I come home I'd take like a 30 minutes short nap. Sometimes when I'm too tired my short nap turns into a long one, about 2 hours. And when I wake up, I'd be more tired.

What Guys Said 16

• The best time to sleep is at work. Not only are you sleeping you're being paid to sleep. :P What more could you want. LOL :)

• I never sleep during the day - I go to bed between 3 and 6 am then get up at 9 am - Maybe once a forthnight I will sleep till about 12 noon.

• Sometimes but not really with the intention to sleep.
    I sometimes use a short nap, 10-15 min, to relax a little. Think I do it 1 or 2 times a week max. I tend to feel quite easily when I could benefit from a nap and when it would only make me feel tired :D

• During this past month when I had a lot of schoolwork to do, I frequently found myself having a few hour naps every other day. But school's over so now I'll actually get to sleep normally.

• Every once in a while I take a little twenty minute cat nap, yeah.

Why do you only get 3-5 hours? Stress?

• No, not really. It's summer, no school, I'm basically stress free. Guess my body isn't used to getting more hours of sleep, cause when this is how it naturally was on school days.

• Ohhh okay, I gotcha. Well that's good to hear! If I was getting 3-5 I'd be a zombie. But then again, I'm not 18 anymore! LOL

• it could be something like low blood sugar or vitamin D or something but not really that odd i know people who do that , i do sometimes, as for sleeping at night, somehow you screwed up ur sleep schedule, so try to be more active during the day, sleep a bit earlier , worked for me.

• that's normal for a teen, you sleep a lot :P It doesn't go that way once you're studying your ass off or working from 9 to 6. Enjoy it while you can!

• I sleep during the day :)

• Usually not
    But during the exams I no life studied during the night too, so then I slept during the day to catch back my rhythm

• I don't sleep at night, I sleep at 6 AM and I wake up at 12-2PM

• I have naps for a few hours a time, yup!

• if i have a chance i do, nothing beats a good nap

• Yep I take naps 😊 bc I can't sleep much in night like 3-4 hours 😶 ... nappies

• Nope never :)

• i live the night life like an owl

• Usually lazy people take naps. I think you're addicted to computer, mobile. Just turn it off for few months.

What Girls Said 14

• nah i can never do this unless I'm DEAD tired.

• Nowadays I sleep from 2/3am and wake up at 7:30am.. but I stay in my bed until 10am so I don't take naps. I get enough sleep. But when I had school (mostly until 4 or 5pm), I was drained when I got home so I took 1-1.5h naps and started doing my homework in the evening. :)

• Depends on what your work schedule is like and what your body is accustomed to. Anything from the weather to your physical health can play a huge part on your sleeping habits.

I like taking naps too, but usually Im tired from work outs, work, or stress so naps come pretty frequently.

If its helping you then I would stick to it, and try to make sure that its not disrupting any important routines in your life. Naps can be very beneficial for you.

• its kinda hard to happen

• yeah i do
    even in the public transportation sometimes
    it is so good, really gives energy

• Rarely.
    Only if I am beyong exhausted or sick.

If I take nap during the say, it messes up my sleeping schedule.

• Random days I'll take naps. Usually i do it if I'm going somewhere in the car. I stay up tooooo late.

• I take naps whenever my daughter does.
    I love sleep.

• I take usually 1 nap during the day for 1 hour or 2, though I wish I wouldn't. I'm a night owl, so I don't get too much sleep at night.

• Yeah, same as me, I'm a night owl too. When was school I naturally didn't get much sleep, cause I'm always awake at night. Now it's summer, no school, and I guess my body is used to having only a few hours of sleep.
      So naps are necessary for me.

• During the school year, I'd come home nearly everyday and have to take a nap. I'd stay up late at night doing homework, and then wake up very early to go to school. Now, I have musical rehearsals everyday so it's almost like the same hours as school. I'm just so tired when I get home that I need to take a nap or else I'll pass out or something

• Yup, school and all these things take a lot of energy out of people.

• Sometimes..

• i have been very stressed so i tend to take 1-2 hour naps around 4 pm to 5 pm

• Not me. I sleep at night, and awake during the day

• unless if there is school i take naps but if its weekends i don;t

• I still sleep at night but if get really tired after school and all I come home around 3 pm and can sleep until 7pm. I love taking naps. My body just gets too tired though.