The real conspiracy behind the legalization of gay marriage and the banning of the confederate flag?

I believe that the real reason behind these two HUGE steps in history have been made, is to make everyone fight and destract us from the alien invasion that is about to happen. The government is working with the aliens to decrease our world population!!! Who's with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Finally a legitimate question. I believe that this is more of a distraction so the Mexican government can infect all the rest of the people in the world with cat aids. This is originally Jeb Bush's plan (vote for Jebber Chebbers on 2016 for more war!). He knows stuff we don't apparently. He of course is s staunch defender of the environment and is trying to slim down the use of fossil fuels. I have heard lately that Ellen DeGeneres is involved somehow but I would hate to misrepresent anyone. Great question by the way and Happy Hanukah.

• This is one of the more hated, anunhumenin statementes ever!!!

• Thank you. I often put much thought into my answers. Sometimes when I Duggar my girlfriend (fuck her in the ass while sleeping Christian style) I ponder the universe and think "is all this war and HIV worth it". Usually my conclusion is probably maybe not sure but at least we control the pet population.
      "have your pet spayed and neutered"
      Bob Motherfuckin Barker

What Girls Said 3

• THE CREEPERS ARE TAKING OVER! :D

minecraftbuildinginc.com/.../...-house-creeper.gif

• Stupid questions like these... smh.
    http://favoritememes.com/_nw/36/61014264.jpg

• You just won the internet.

• Extraterrestrial life need us to breed. Our government makes deals with your kind. You guys have been watching over us for a long time, and it won't stop anytime soonn.

• We don't need you to breed, and no deals have been made in centuries. There's a reason as to why you no longer make great monuments using items that were no so advanced at the time. We left you to fend for yourselves because you've fallen too hard.

• stupid questions like these oh my god
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_ne305zqf451rkygkg.gif

What Guys Said 7

• Not the craziest logic I heard this week

• 0|0
    • The cat is looking like "get me away from this fool!"

• @GirlScoutsRevenge You see, every cat has that look on their face. All the time. Like dogs have that "I'm so stupid I actually love you for no reason" look.

• @Noxifer626 , like like like

• It is actually to distract people from the transpacific trade pact.

• DUDE YOU ARE SO RIGHT.
    Halflife4confirmed2spooky6me

• Megaladon has 9 words you're a 6xper
      9-6=3 HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED
      A triangle has 3 sides as well ILOOMINAGHTY CONFIRMED

• Spaghetti demon alien is 43 years old though.

• 43-40=3
      We are on to something.

• Obviously another victim of alien gang probing

• FUCK!
    IF I SEE ONE MORE TROLL THIS DAY!!!

• You're not correct but you are closer to the truth than you realize. I'll keep my anonimity as I'm not at liberty to disclose information I've come across during a former position I held at area 51 which I can say because everyone knows it exists, but there is a lot of things going on to do with extraterrestrials which would cause wide spread panic if the world community actually knew about it.

• Very interesting. I believe the truth can't be held back forever. And i believe the real truth will come out within my lifetime. I look forward to the that day, but fear it at the same time.

• Yeah, Groom Lake doesn't seem like the place to mess with.

• Good thing I am not high on meth right now, or i might actually be freakin the fuck out 😂