If I'm starting college at 22 do I still have a good chance to aquire wealth?

I'm an engineering student I probably won't graduate till I'm 26 or 27. I work as a bouncer right now for shits and giggles. Just got my lisense to do personal training which I'm going to do throughout college. I want to build assets between now and 26 or 27 when I graduate with my degree. I fucked around after high school because I was a nerdy kid and wanted to be a jock. I was more focused on getting myself out of my comfort zone and in return I didn't manipulate my true skill set. I went into the wrong career path only fooling myself. It's really depressing seeing my friends graduate now and are actually making money. I work with uneducated assholes all day and while not all of them are dumb as bricks most of them are. I work at a high end nightclub seeing nothing but high end mercedes and bmws.. I want that to be me. I want to be upper class.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I think you have a good chance to acquire your goals

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, you could still totally become successful. There is nothing magical about starting college when you're 18. Hell, you could become a billionaire.

• Stan lee didn't acquire wealth until his late 30s you still got a chance

• why not? do as you want.

• assuming you dont die for some odd reason, we live up to like age 70. go for it dude