What do you think about Sweden?

I've wanted to immigrate to Sweden even since I saw how fucked up America was. Some time ago we were in Taksim with my dad and we passed the Swedish consulate. Everything was blue and yellow so I asked the security guy if it was a holiday or something. It was a Swedish-only party. I know I'm being immature, but it felt like a slap in the face as a pretty Turkish looking Turk standing at the door with my pretty ISIS-looking dad. I added going there and dancing when I become a Swedish citizen to my list of life goals.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a beautiful place to live, the wilderness is the best part really, I didn't live in any major cities when I was there. The people are super friendly and all speak English to you, even if you want to speak Swedish to them. The downside is with such friendliness comes people who exploit the system, which I won't get into.

What Guys Said 11

• Sweden is a nice place and if you're friendly, the people are friendly back.
    I used to live there as a foreigner.

• i´ve heard, sweden is the country where girls take the iniciative in asking guys out and are not that interested in relationships. (just like most guys in other countries)

• It's a feminist utopia from what I've seen. Last year, their defence minister said that they wanted to use a "feminist foreign policy to combat macho russian aggression"

So in short, you'll do well there

• I think it's cool

• Better to not immigrate to that country, Too much non-swedish they have, I don't know when their tolerance will end.

• Sweden made Minecraft and has lots of feminists. So if you're a girl I guess it's alright.

• Well from what I've read Sweden has a very high happiness index

• The hottest girls

• Sweden is cold and dark with bad food

• You may like it since you're a girl, but for guys like me, it would be Hell on Earth.

Sweden is the most Feminist country in the world.

Girls are so fucked up that if you open the door for them, or pay for them at the restaurant, they feel insulted instead of thinking you're just being nice or showing courtesy.

I've talked to Swedish people who were international students, and the guys seem quite dissatisfied with how things are going regarding girls over there. That's probably why they needed to study abroad lol.

• Well, that's your opinion. But anyway, I'm blocking you from this post. I don't interact with anti-feminists.

What Girls Said 6

• Have you ever watched Pleasantville? (minus the conservative etiquette). Everything's very cubicle in size. It's like living in an Ikea store. I love the meatballs.

• Sweden is very nice and the people are friendly. It is COLD in the winter.

• ISIS looking dad? Lol wtf?

• Sweden is fine. Been there like 4 times. Nothing special tho.

• Hey! I wanna go to Sweden too!!

• That's like the stupidest thing I've read.

• I wrote it knowing that. No need to insult me, 'kay

• Why? Netherlands is great too. My aunt lives in Maastricht but she takes it for granted and always romanticizes Turkey.

• Well the Netherlands is alright, but it literally has no nature. I've always wanted to live abroad once, so Sweden or Norway comes really close.