What are your thoughts about Turkish girls?

• Wonders I like them. Full self.
    40% (4)92% (11)68% (15)Vote
  • It's not my style I don't find beautiful.
    60% (6)8% (1)32% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
4|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Turkish girls aren't the same so I can't have one opinion about all of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Ahahah you're welcom gentleman :)

• Many should follow the example of this answer and use it with variation to subject for most of these gag questions.

What Guys Said 12

• Indifferent
    there is beauty in every race

1|0
    0|0
  • I never met any but I am sure they are lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • How can i tell Turkish girl if I saw one? Any undeniable physical features that distinguish them? Was your question concerning physical looks at all? Or the culture and nature, disposition, attitudes that may be exclusively Turkish? Turkish is not a race, so are most considered Caucasian? I'd really like to know.

0|0
    0|0
    • How can i tell Turkish girl if I saw one? Any undeniable physical features that distinguish them? Was your question concerning physical looks at all? Or the culture and nature, disposition, attitudes that may be exclusively Turkish? Turkish is not a race, so are most considered Caucasian? I'd really like to know.

• Show All
    • Uh no. That's ok. Thanks anyway.

• Seriously, I can answer whatever questions you want to ask.

• The last Turkish girl I talked to was about an hour ago on this website and she was some batshit crazy feminist...

0|0
    0|0
  • They're awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I need a Turkish lady secretary for my GAG life. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • some of em are very agressive 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • As an American when I think of Turkey I think of Thanksgiving.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they are cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I met some. They are nice and sexy :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything east of Italy is too eastern for my liking. Turks, Jordanians, Israeli, Arabian, etc... all off the table.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would bang one

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• i think all ill say is that i think of them the same way i do about turkish guys. on here anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Photos, please
    haven't been able to travel that far due to cash

0|0
    0|0
  • They are a cross between middle eastern and eastern european.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have a lot in our city. They are like all girls, except from their mediterranean or arabian appearance.

0|0
    0|0