What does the bible say in Ecclesiastes 11:9?

I'm a 23 year old single mother with a three year old son. I am a good girl and I will tell you the reason why. I don't smoke, I don't drink, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any STDs. I graduated High School and obtained a Diploma. I have never been in a relationship or marriage before in my entire life. I have never been arrested before. I don't have a criminal record. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings or tongue rings. I don't wear fake nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties or clubs. I don't bump and grind on guys. I don't twerk and I don't swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I'm not a gold digger. I don't makeout with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to cover myself because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out of my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I won't allow them. I remained true to myself. I am unpopular and I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. What is so cool about being popular anyways? Popular people aren't any better than me and you. They are human beings just like me and you. I'm not materialistic and I wear what my parents can afford. I am content with what I have.

-I remember reading some chapter in the Holy Bible but I forgot the page number and book. It was a message from God to the youths saying that young people should have fun and live while they are young. They should go out because they won't live forever. But however they live their lives God will judge them. I don't want to live a wretched lifestyle. And when I die I want to go to heaven.

Most Helpful Guy

• illl look up the passage and get back to you but you can have fun lol its just that you can't do certain things that are or lead to unGodly behavior , you can probably drink but you can't get drunk, you can't gamble, have premarital sex or do drugs est. there's more but you the idea right? and if you make a mistake and are sorry (and you should try to never do it again,) he will forgive you. simple as that.

What Guys Said 4

• Well done for having a good lifestyle

• Not you again bulliedgirl, we get it that you are a good girl, so...

• Everyone understands the phrash "enjoy your youth" differently!

There s nothing wrong with enjoying your life, it doesn't mean do bad things... enjoying a nice summer night with a glass of wine or beer doesn't mean you wn't go to heaven

• You can have good christian fun. I have gone to sky zone. I have gone go kart racing and I even play video games.

What Girls Said 1

• Well for one wearing revealing clothing and such doesn't mean you don't respect yourself so let's get rid of that myth right now.
    To be completely honest most peoples in everyday. If you've ever eaten rabbit, camel, clams, oysters, and a whole kid of other stuff. Or worm a shirt or jeans with a tear them you've sinned. So don't sweat it too much.

• no no no no no no no. god has forgiven (died on the cross) our sins and no longer have to worry about any law in leviticus that doesn't fall in line with the ten comandments or what god said after placing those laws.