Is it normal that I'm not attracted to men my age and older?

I'm 30 but I still have a lot of energy and take very good care of myself. I'm fit and fabulous. I feel like older guys are boring, out of shape and have too much baggage. I am turned off even by guys my age but when I see a guy whose like 24 I get so turned on. My boyfriend is in his 20's and we have so much fun together and our sex life is beyond amazing. He makes me much happier than any guy I've dated or been involved with my age.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• If he makes you happy, then there's nothing wrong. Do what makes you happy :)

• Lol, I feel you on this.

I am 52, in great shape and health and I do things that have my friends and family thinking I am having a mid life crises.

Do what makes you happy, and don't let others that are not import stop you from having a good time.

• That sounds reasonable to me - Some like younger, some like older, it is just human nature

• If you are happy and you make each other happy, then any age difference just does not matter. Take no notice of any criticism you get! Just enjoy your life together!

Take care, stay safe!

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Your boyfriend isn't *that* much younger after all.

What Girls Said 1