Girls, If a guy asks you to rate him on here but he does not get many answers. Does that mean you think he's ugly and don't want to say?

Sometimes i ask and don't get much answers.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen a few, I've responded to a few, but after that few I just kind of felt like those individuals who are "hot" or "sexy" or whatever the descriptor is asking, know it and probably have people saying they are all the time, and so are fishing for their egos sake. They strangely lack confidence because in order to be those things, they have to hear it all the time in order to believe it. For those that post, the variety of questions, 'do you think I'm ugly,' have more serious self-esteem issues and are looking desperately for any kind of validation they can get to make them feel a little better, but ultimately they come back again and again seeking that same validation. I have no desire to be mean or cruel and tell someone whom I think is below average that I think they are. Some things for the sake of the person are better left unsaid, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so why should it matter what I think. If you know you look good whether true or not, then you do.

What Girls Said 19

• It means everyone is tired of reading the rate me questions. Doesn't mean you're ugly. It just means no one even read the question

• Sometimes? Dude, you ask ALL THE TIME. That's why you don't get many answers. Everyone is sick of the same question over and over and over again.

• I don't want the same opinions i want different opinions. Sorry if its annoying to you.

• Dude, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

• Alright i'm sorry to be annoying.

• Then stop asking. If it's going to make you feel this way when you don't get a lot of responses it's not worth it. Why seek the approval of others anyway. Isn't it more important for people to hear your words rather than think you are good looking?

• Mostly it has to do with being tired of the onslaught of rate me questions. Worse yet if the same user keeps asking over & over & over.

• I don't rate anyone so i just don't answer those questions, or when I do - if I do it's usually 'you're cute' or 'you're not cute'...

• It means very many things to different women. I don't respond if I don't find him attractive because I wouldn't want someone to do that to me. I think that's rude.

Some women don't answer those questions because they're annoying

• probbly. we dont like to hurt ppls feelings

• Or it means no one has seen it or no one cares.

• If I see the same person asking a rate me question I think they have no confidence and are desperate for approval

• If someone doesn't match my perception of what beauty is I typically won't voice it, im a positive person. But that doesn't mean theyre ugly. My inability to find someone attractive does not detract from the fact that they are attractive.

• Not at all! I just don't ever reply to any of those rate me questions, I feel like those people are seeking attention in which I have no respect or care for that lol So, that's mainly the point lol you are not ugly :)

• I think its because its sort of weird to rate a human being. Not because you're ugly.

• I never know what to say so I don't answer.

• I find the rate me questions boring so I never answer them.

• No we just don't want to see the rate me questions anymore. You are pretty good looking.

• It means we didn't see it

• Not necessarily...

• No I think it's just no one saw your question

• Not really. But if you get a ton of answers that means you're hot.